Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oscillating sine wave LC tank magnet motor.

Started by synchro1, August 31, 2014, 09:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

@MarkE,

Here's what I'm talking about: The Colpitts uses the twin capacitors. Tank resonance drops when the twin caps are connected, because half the electrostatic energy disappears. The twin capacitors also stabilize the resulting tank frequency. The halving is a consequence of connecting wire resistance.

The series bifilar connected to an external capacitor equal in value to the bifilar's self capacitance halves the electrostatic energy, and lowers the tank frequency. The bifilar inductor and the twin capacitors oscillate at lower resonant frequency. It's not wrong to describe the two capacitors as in capacitive resonance with the inductor.

MarkE

Synchro, you say Colpitts, but you've attached a picture that describes the conservation of charge versus conservation of energy problem charging an empty cap from a charged cap.  A Colpitts oscillator has two capacitors, but it also has an inductor.  As long as we are in frequency regimes where we treat capacitance as lumped, we need an inductance to build a tank.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e0/Cb_colp.svg/130px-Cb_colp.svg.png
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7d/Cc_colp2.svg/130px-Cc_colp2.svg.png

synchro1

That's what I just got through saying. The important point is that if the Reed Switch goes normally open from excessively high magnet rotor speed and begins to act as part of a colpitts tank circuit, the self resonating frequency of the bifilar tank drops!

MarkE

Synchro I don't want to degenerate into pedantry, but technical terms have specific meanings.  An LC tank circuit resonates.  Ignoring parasitics, neither the individual capacitor(s) resonate.   There is not a capacitive resonance or an inductive resonance.  There is just a resonant frequency where XC = XL.

synchro1

Quote from: TinselKoala on September 01, 2014, 07:03:52 PM
Look, I do not care any more that you are misrepresenting and misinterpreting Tesla's work as well as common electrical parameters and relationships

BUT STOP MISREPRESENTING MY WORK !!

I have asked you MANY TIMES to stop misrepresenting me and my work but STILL YOU CONTINUE TO DO IT.

If you cannot describe MY WORK ACCURATELY then PLEASE STOP MENTIONING ME AND MY WORK.

I simply do not have the time nor the inclination to monitor your posts and clean up your messes.

STOP MISREPRESENTING MY WORK.

I abhor censorship. DROP DEAD!