Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oscillating sine wave LC tank magnet motor.

Started by synchro1, August 31, 2014, 09:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

MarkE

The same thing is going on as has been used in RF equipment for many decades:  A waveform with lots of harmonics is used to stimulate a resonant tank that has been tuned to one of the harmonics.

synchro1

@MarkE,

Thank you. It dosen't appear as though Hob's powering his Bedini with the oscillation.

The precision ceramic bearing in the top photo is 1/8" ID and 1/4 OD. This bearing slips over the 1/8" brass axle in the photo below, and the 1/4" ID magnet tube slides over the bearing. This "thick walled" PVC coupling allows for safe shatter proof spinning at Mach level RPM. The axle is stationary!

This thick PVC "Coupling" safety shield is the best protection against magnet shattering I've seen devised, and absolutely essential for high speed RPM. Done this way, it's a very exciting kind of of fun and completely safe. That's all it takes to spin up to LC harmonic range safely! The precision ceramic bearing costs are the only prohibitive aspect of this kind of platform at around $75. This setup was designed by me especially for safety! It's possible to cap both ends of the coupling, and cut a small slit across one side to laser tach through. Starting can be accomplished by magnet swipe from outside.

This design allows us to evacuate the housing with a plexiglass tach window in place if we choose. I inserted a plastic sleeve through the tube magnet in the bottom photo that extends from both sides, to help visualize the size of the bearings.

synchro1

synchro1

I viewed the "Tuning Bifilar Tank" video by the "Old Scientist", and he concluded that the bifilar tank needs capacitive resonance.  The Reed Switch capacitance of .2 pico farads must have matched the self capacitance of the tiny thread spool air core solenoid bifilar in my prototype. I really need to test the coil, but the math holds up.

Take a good look at this "Resonance of a Bifilar Coil" video if you haven't already seen it: "While in resonance we are able to capture the reactive energy into the inductance of the ferrite, lighting the led without affecting amperage".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtI1CPBSm-o

We can capture reactive energy from the oscillating sine wave in the "Bifilar Coil" to power a "Magnet Spinner" in resonance without affecting amperage too. A tiny axle and bearing disk spinner mounted inside the 100 hertz resonating  bifilar coil core, spun up to 6000 R.P.M. let's say by compressed air , should start to spin with the same reactive power that lights the LED.