Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

* Good video set.

Started by maurilappi, September 19, 2014, 03:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maurilappi

-_-__-----_-__-_-----__----__-__

Arto Lauri 101. Harrisburg, Faraday engine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS36pvMGmbQ
--------------

Arto Lauri 100. Rossi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2j-pv8F5yc
---------------

3401. Water V

Finland 24 2014.11 WATER
h2o h2o h2o h2o h2o

stubelius 11/17/2014 21:59
See the Palo Verde nuclear power plant. A textbook example of how nuclear power works in the desert

maurilappi17.11.2014 22:44
Of course, works in the desert, if you wasted 1800L / s best drinking water! .. Million people living waters without interruption to the power of the nuclear spins in the shit.

WALL CRAZY, such as nuclear always. In addition, the system reduces the already non-existent nuclear power plant, 25% of the commercial relationship between -5%! - - -

Tellingly, that no other competing new form of energy need no fresh water is wasted.

12 + 917.11.2014 23:46
That is, the waste water is the best thing in the drinking water. No wonder that you do not quite every Injun canoe

maurilappi18.11.2014 1:14
Do not be so stupid as to think of waste water fit for the nuclear power plant cooling EVER. TVO of the biggest fears was that a few tippakin waste oils would prevent access to the condenser JO heat exchanges. And the reactor was about to explode in flight!

In fact, the water used by TVO NOT even enough clean. But it had to be

Deionized!
_____
However, in the desert ALL the water is VITAL. But the evaporation used recklessly destroyed by anyone unused dry heaven. Too bad the idea is hardly. Than to kill millions of thirst. To pair a street light would return an empty desert road ..

13 + 618.11.2014 8:31
Palo Verde plant used for approx. 76 million cubic meters of water every year. It is approx. 25% of Arizona / Phoenix's annual water. As such, large savings when the ice makers only 3/4 to solve the problem that this water is hell to be suspended when it is not possible to properly use any.

Mauri mauri18.11.2014 13:33
2 400L / s !! As we find ourselves, I was TOTALLY RIGHT nuclear forces people / nature OFF Chickens terrible amount of water!

The UN reported in 2008 that it was precisely the lack of water is humanity's all-time major problem. It is precisely because of that kind of madness. That nuclear power plants to kill everything to spare the life irreplaceable fresh water. No other form of energy than nuclear power does not destroy the fresh water. 95% of the World reactors does just that.

And the problem, of course, stop there. When abating ground waters destroyed the nuclear condensate. Does not go longer than a moment and ground waters fall so low. The SEA push to replace the toxic water from the salt. Following the death of the salt in the area on the growing fields, towns, forests, lakes, WHOLE COUNTRY!

The core makes the desert nuclear power ON of the main problems of mankind! EU warned as early as 2008 that nuclear power sadannastamme cut to 70%. Then on top of this wall Madness told that the rest of the remaining waters of the pillars of the nuclear power plants blithely cooling. Can any more reason to be poor?
----

Finland 24 continuation Meeri Water 18/11/2014 14:30
"No, go no further than the moment and ground waters fall so low. That MARINE push to replace the toxic water from the salt."

Supo Police
Not to worry. Nuclear power will help. Nuclear power plants produce thermal energy can economically manufacture of fresh water from sea water.

Mauri lappi18.11.2014 14:56
China is currently the groundwater 200m deep. And every year falls at 1m / y increase. Noo .. small so this way is when Saudeissa the groundwater is at a depth of 2 km ALREADY!

It is the nuclear power plants in wonder. After a few years after the 200 reactors will begin ground water to drink to replace the discharged state spilled salt water. Which the water is suddenly no longer be used for day to cool the reactor.

Well the same situation as thousands of square kilometers areas have been but empty water nuclear desertification. Australian uranium mines over there to use more groundwater than any metropolitan or industrial plant in the southern hemisphere!

It is calculated that Australian uranium mines go off in a few years, because of the negative energy of extraction of uranium is NOT found in the future for the whole continent at all to destroy, not even clean groundwater.
----

3401. Vesi V

Suomi 24 2014.11 VESI
h2o h2o h2o h2o h2o

stubelius 17.11.2014 21:59
Tsekkaappa Palo verden ydinvoimala. Malliesimerkki miten ydinvoimala toimii myös aavikolla

maurilappi17.11.2014 22:44
Tietysti toimii aavikolla, jos tuhlataan 1 800L/s parasta juomavettä!.. MILJOONAN ihmisen elinvedet tauotta jotta ydin paskavoima pyörii.

SEINÄHULLUA, kuten ydinala aina. Lisäksi systeemi vähentää ydinvoimalan ennestäänkin olemattomasta 25% hyötysuhteesta -5%!- - -

Kuvaavaa, ettei YKSIKÄÄN MUU kilpaileva uudisenergian muoto tarvitse LAINKAAN makeaa tuhlausvettä.

12+917.11.2014 23:46
Eli siis jätevesi on mielestäsi parasta juomavettä. Ei ihme ettei sinulla ole ihan jokainen inkkari kanootissa

maurilappi18.11.2014 01:14
Älä ole NIIN typerä, että luulet jäteveden kelpaavan ydinvoimalan jäähdytykseen IKINÄ. TVO:ssa suurimpia pelkoja oli, että muutama tippakin jäteöljyjä lauhduttimeen päässeenä estäisi JO lämmön vaihdot. Ja reaktori siitä lennosta jo räjähtää!

Itse asiassa TVO:n käyttämä vesi EI riittänyt edes puhtaana. Vaan sen piti olla

IONIPUHDISTETTUA!

Tosin aavikollahan KAIKKI saatavilla oleva vesi on ELINTÄRKEÄÄ. Mutta haihdutuksessa käytetty tuhotaan surutta kenenkään käyttämättömiin kuivaan taivaaseen. Hullumpaa ideaa tuskin onkaan. Kuin tappaa miljoonia janoon. Jotta pari katuvaloa palaisi tyhjällä aavikkotiellä..

13+618.11.2014 08:31
Palo verden laitos käyttää n. 76 miljoonaa kuutiometriä vettä joka vuosi. Se n. 25% Arizonan/Phoenixin vuosittaisesta vedestä. Iso säästö Sinänsä, kun päättäjille jää ratkottavaksi vain 3/4 ongelmasta, että mihinkö helvettiin tämä vesi lykätään kun sitä ei voida oikein missään käyttää.

Mauri mauri18.11.2014 13:33
2 400L/s!! Kuten taas huomaamme olin TÄYSIN OIKEASSA ydinvoimin ihmisiltä/luonnosta POIS TAPETUN veden hirmumäärästä !

YK raportoi jo 2008, että nimenomaan VEDEN PUUTE on ihmiskunnan kaikkien aikojen suurongelma. Juuri tuollaisen HULLUUDEN takia. Että ydinvoimalat tappavan kaiken liikenevän elämälle korvaamattoman makean veden. Mikään m u u energiamuoto, kuin ydinvoima EI tuhoa makeaa vettä. 95% Maailman reaktoreista tekee juuri näin.

Eikä ongelma tietenkään jää tähän. Kun hiipuvat pohjavedet tuhotaan ydinvoiman lauhteena. Ei mene enää kuin hetki ja pohjavedet putoavat niin alas. Että MERI työntää tilalle myrkyllisen suolavetensä. Sen jälkeen kuolee suolaan myös alueen päällä kasvavat pellot, kaupungit, metsät, järvet, KOKO MAA!

Ydinaavikoittava ydinvoima ON ihmiskunnan PÄÄONGELMA! EU varoitti jo 2008, että sadannastamme ydinvoima leikkaa -70%. Sitten päälle tässä kerrottu seinähulluus, että loputkin jäljellä olevat vedet pilataan surutta ydinvoimaloitten jäähdyttämisiin. Voiko enää järjenköyhempää olla?
------------------

Suomi 24 jatkoa Meeri Vesi 18.11.2014 14:30
" Ei mene enää kuin hetki ja pohjavedet putoavat niin alas. Että MERI työntää tilalle myrkyllisen suolavetensä."

SUPO poliisi
Eipä hätää. Ydinvoima tuo avun. Ydinvoimaloiden tuottamalla lämpöenergialla voimme taloudellisesti valmistaa makeaa vettä merivedestä.

Mauri lappi18.11.2014 14:56
Kiinassa on tällä hetkellä pohjavesi 200m syvällä. Ja vuosittain putoaa aina 1m/y lisää. Noo.. pientähän tää tavallaan on, kun Saudeissa on pohjavesi 2 km syvyydessä JO!

Siinä onkin ydinvoimalat ihmeissään. Kun muutaman vuoden kuluttua 200 reaktoria alkaa pohjavesistä ryystämään tyhjentyneeseen tilaan rynnännyttä Suolavettä. Jonka vesi ei yhtäkkiä enää voida käyttää PÄIVÄÄKÄÄN reaktorien jäähdyttämisiin.

Tai no sama tilanne kun tuhansien neliökilometrien alueet on vaan TYHJINÄ vesistä ydinaavikoitumisesta. Australian uraanikaivokset käyttää enemmän sikäläisiä pohjavesiä, kuin yksikään suurkaupunki tai teollisuuslaitos koko eteläisessä pallonpuoliskossa!

On laskettu, että Australian uraanikaivokset sammuvat muutamassa vuodessa, koska energianegatiivisen uraanin kaivuun EI löydy jatkossa koko MANTEREELTA lainkaan tuhottavaa, edes puhdasta pohjavettä.
---------------

maurilappi

-_--_--------__-___-_________________________________

Arto Lauri 102. Burn-up in the limit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-B56NGUfpw
--------

Arto Lauri 101. Harrisburg, Faraday engine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS36pvMGmbQ
--------------

Why do states selects the wind?
the wind comes from the wind comes from the wind comes

Western Finland journal read publication 02/26/2015:
Nuclear power companies to build interest in the Fennovoima-1, OL-3-4 and lo-3, such as nuclear power plants has fallen to zero. Why? The core companies of interest puutteeseensa answer is clear. The current nuclear electricity available 3,5snt / kWh to the falling prices is simply not economically viable to build! Multiply the nuclear power industry directly.

Asked by a journalist why, respectively, wind power plants will be built, and also want to build? The answer comes as off the shelf. "Of course, the state wishes to support the form of energy produced by the kWh price is only 5snt / kWh. Much rather than the more than 3 times more expensive future 15snt-37,5snt / kWh paying MOX / nuclear power."

These discussed the types of energy in project heavier the additional criterion is also the EU's fine sanctions. The fact that Europe should build a really clean new energy capacities. Without that the continent should be 100% dependent on Russian and isotopic uranium imports of the European uranium mining ceased completely in 2008.
---------------

Price 350-fold

Amazingly this is the core force of the negative energy produced by the sheer raw energy PRICE!

Even if were to add the basic price of the current kWh of electricity 3,5snt / kWh, as nuclear power, it is already doing so 3,5snt * 350 = 12,25e / kWh !!!!!!!!!!!!

. Who in general was once so confused that even started to make a nuclear power such prices. Especially when all other known forms of energy the price is not as 3-10snt / kWh.
----------

Miksi valtiot valitsee tuulivoiman?
tuulitulee tuulitulee tuulitulee

Länsi Suomi lehdessä luettu julkaisu 26.02.2015:
Ydinvoimayhtiöiden kiinnostus rakentaa Fennovoima-1, OL-3-4 ja lo-3 kaltaisia ydinvoimaloita on laskenut olemattomiin. Miksi? Ydinyhtiöiden vastaus kiinnostuksen puutteeseensa on selvä. Nykyisillä ydinsähköstä saatavan 3,5snt/kWh laskeviin hintoihin ei ole yksinkertaisesti taloudellisesti kannattavaa rakentaa! Kerrotaan ydinvoimateollisuudesta suoraan.

Toimittajan kysyessä miksi vastaavasti tuulivoimaloita rakennetaan ja myös halutaan rakentaa? Vastaus tulee kuin hyllyltä. "Tietenkin myös valtio haluaa tukea energian muotoa jonka tuottama kWh hinta on vain 5snt/kWh. Paljon mieluummin kuin yli 3- kertaa kalliimmaksi tulevaa 15snt-37,5snt/kWh maksavaa MOX/ ydinvoimaa."

Näihin keskusteltuihin energialajien hankkeitten painavaksi lisäkriteeriksi on myös EU:n sakkosanktiot. Siitä, että Eurooppaan tulisi rakentaa oikeasti puhdasta uudisenergian kapasiteetteja. Ilman, että maanosa olisi 100% riippuvainen Venäjän isotooppilaitoksista ja uraanin tuonneista Euroopan uraanikaivosten lakattua kokonaan 2008.
---------------

Hinta 350- kertainen

Hämmästyttävää tässä ydinvoimassa on sen energia negatiivisesti tuotetun energian silkka raaka HINTA!

Vaikka laskisimme perus kWh hinnaksi nykyisen sähkön 3,5snt/ kWh, niin ydinvoimalle se tekee jo näin 3,5snt* 350= 12,25e/kWh!!!!!!!!!!!!

. Kuka ylipäätään on ollut aikoinaan niin sekaisin, että edes aloitti tekemään ydinvoimaa tällaisilla hinnoilla. Varsinkin kun kaikilla muilla tunnetuilla energian muodoilla ei hinta ole kuin 3-10snt/kWh.
----------

maurilappi

Arto Lauri 103. GIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38rFInEFsYU
---------------------------------------

Arto Lauri 102. Burn-up in the limit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-B56NGUfpw
--------

1003 SUPER DUTY. (Spallaatio)

02.07.2009. I have a very simplified question to which I would like a worthy answer. Uranium 235 is the ratio of neutrons and protons mm. PekkaJauhon books by 1.55. While the split in the groove in the Palladium in the two neutrons N / Z factor is not 1.3. This cracking to produce approx. 23kpl extra neutrons.

Each of uranium in breakage of the multiplied still "officially" released just 2,5neutronia. My question is more than astonishment that how this formed n.900% error is possible? Since the disintegration of 200MeV ergiassa can not be destroyed as a half-mass neutron binding energy. Luvin in the 1950s published in encyclopaedias mm. co. the process was reported to be released doubly very vaguely quantifiable neutrons. So astonishingly vague on and everything is all about?

Where do you think it will be 10-fold greater than the calculated neutron flux in the reactor enters into the hundreds of noticing when released to the environment?
----------

Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 2:24 PM Subject: Re: Spallaatio theoretical question.

Hello,

Such a question with you should turn to nuclear physicist by half!

health car. Kari Enqvist
Arto hello.

* Wait a minute ?. . .

* I understand that I asked our world-class professors are practically the Nobel class on the subject, which should be quite walkover represented by the doctrine of the plane? . .Anteeksi NOW to keep breath. . .Eli Point is SO stunning discovery, you will not able to / from the cat afraid to say ?. . .Huikeaa Absolutely.

* Such front must say, I do not even surprised! During those three decades, I have a quantum nuclear physics learning insider spent such a reaction was nothing short of odotetava. The nuclear sector as has always been so full of hidden failure, not on the side of such a solid foundation for breaking the wind is not new. How on earth did someone such a 900% error scam in the world of quantum nuclear physics the best professors could not get that, but 60v <?
-------------------------------------------

1003 SUPERRASKAAT.(Spallaatioista)

02.07.2009. Minulla on varsin pelkistetty kysymys, johon haluaisin arvoisensa vastauksen. Uraani 235 on neutronien ja protonien suhde mm. Pekka Jauhon kirjojen mukaan 1,55. Kun taas haljenneessa uraanissa olevissa kahdessa palladiumissa neutronien N/Z kerroin on enää 1,3. Näin halkeaminen tuottaa n. 23kpl ylimääräistä neutronia.

Jokaisessa uraanin halkeamisessa kerrotaan silti "virallisesti" vapautuvan vain 2,5neutronia. Kysynkin enemmän kuin hämmästyneenä sitä miten tämä muodostuva n.900% virhe on mahdollinen? Koska 200MeV hajoamisenergiassakaan ei voi kadota kuin puolen neutronin massainen sidosenergiamäärä. Luvin myös, että 1950-luvuilla julkaistuissa tietosanakirjoissa mm. ko. prosessissa kerrottiin vapautuvan kaksin verroin erittäin epämääräisesti laskettavissa olevia neutroneja. Joten hämmentävän epämääräisestä asiasta kaikkineen on kyse?

Minne mielestäsi tuo 10-kertaa laskettua suurempi neutronivuo ajautuu sadoista reaktoreistamme vapautuessaan huomaamatta ympäristöön?
----------

Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 2:24 PM Subject: Re: Spallaatioteoriakysymys.

Hei,

Tällaisen kysymyksen kanssa kannattaa kääntyä ydinfyysikon puoleen!

terv. Kari Enqvist
Arto hei.

*Hetkinen?. . .

*Kysyin ymmärtääkseni maamme huippuluokan professorilta käytännössä Nobel-luokan asiasta aiheesta, jonka pitäisi olla ihan läpihuutojuttu edustamassasi oppitasossa? . .Anteeksi NYT pitää vetää henkeä. . .Eli aiheeni on NIIN mykistävä löydös, ettet osaa/uskalla siitä kissaa sanoa?. . .Huikeeta kerrassaan.

*Tällaisen edessä täytyy sanoa, etten EDES hämmästy! Niinä 3 vuosikymmeninä, jotka olen kvanttiydinfysiikan sisäpiiriläisenä oppimiseen viettänyt tällainen reaktio oli suorastaan odotetavissa. Ydinala kun on aina ollut niin täynnä salattuja kupruja, ettei siinä sivussa tällaisen kivijalan murtuminen tuuleen ole uutta. Miten i h m e e s s ä joku tällainen 900% virhehuijauksen on maailman kvanttiydinfysiikan parhaimmistoprofessuurit kyennyt ohittamaan tuosta vaan 60v<?

maurilappi

Arto Lauri 104. GRAVITON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtMdr11PA1I
-----------------------

Arto Lauri 103. GIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38rFInEFsYU
---------------------------------------

Japanese TV interview

Yeah, actually, I was just in the evening at 18:00, and on this day 25.03.2012 to meet again in Japan on the TV staff. Had indeed come to Finland. How to be a little were obviously familiar with the A Fukushima theorema my video, or something like this. But the one everyone wanted to meet our country's best-known quantum nuclear physics expert professional Eurajoen church in the village.

Well yeah the surveyed agreeing places landline telephone brisk hour before I left. There is hardly a surprise to me who know that, once again Vuojoki pig head the police had illegally. Thus, a certain secret listened to our country's most feared definitely call. After around 18 kurvasin agreed to the parking lot. Were "invalidipoliisien boy couples" waiting for me a true shame, provoking therefore invalid in place. As on the other hand Vuojoki agree with the police. As soon as me after seeing the Ministry of the Interior sent a notification that I was speculatively spot.

Well, the interview was working just fine. NHK was, therefore, the Japanese head of TV detectives interviewed the van. Just fairly young crowd, three men and a woman. Which could otherwise quite well to my surprise, not only in Finland. So well had tuned my style when I started the free multiplication with the Olkiluoto tektoniikoista. Methane gas clathrate in the explosion at Olkiluoto. Radiation TVO's chimneys of coal-black fly in the boiling linuista. Oh, and of course, the US agents in Swiss accounts rejected by the silence of the money to go in. Correctly were satisfied with the way I put things. Just as is, and I have seen all of them.

Well as usual a black Volvo was followed by the police in the rear bumper the entire 17 km return trip up my yard. Oh What a while that the Ministry of the Interior Vuojoki shit police followed closely poignancy. Volvo, incidentally, was a v i n one stomach, but shit. Maybe tighter budget or what ?. . I do not tell my future in all this any more. That SUPO- pellet immediately know all free of charge.

PS. Guess what was the interview almost immediately on top? How can you be so brave so dangerous nuclear sector? So, so you think about why that took place in the message behind the Earth?
-----------------------

Japanin TV haastattelua

Joo  tosiaan olin juuri illalla kello 18:00 ja tänä päivänä 25.03.2012 tapaamassa jälleen Japanin TV:n henkilöstöä. Olivat tosiaan tulleet Suomeen. Kuinka ollakaan olivat ilmeisesti tutustuneet A Fukushima theorema videooni, tai jotain tällaista. Mutta yhtä kaikki halusivat tavata maamme tunnetuimman kvanttiydinfysiikan ammattiosaajan Eurajoen kirkonkylässä.

No joo asiasta tiedusteltiin sopien paikat lankapuhelimella reipas tunti ennen lähtöäni. Tuskin minua tunteville yllätys, että jälleen kerran Vuojoen sikaniskapoliisit olivat laittomasti. Niinpä tietty salakuunnelleet maamme ehdottomasti pelätyimmän puheluni. Kun 18 paikkeilla kurvasin sovitulle parkkipaikalle. Olivat "invalidipoliisien poikaparit" minua odottamassa härskisti tosi provosoiden siis invalidi paikallaan. Kuten toisaalta Vuojoen poliisille kuuluu sopia. Heti minut nähtyään lähettivät ilmoituksen sisäministeriölle, että olin laskelmoidusti paikalla.

No haastattelu toimi ihan hyvin. NHK oli siis Japanin pää TV:n porukat haastattelemassa pakettiautossa. Ihan nuorehkoa porukkaa, kolme miestä ja nainen. Joka osasi muuten ihan hyvin suomeakin yllätyksekseni. Eli hyvin olivat kuulolla kun aloin vapaatyyliini kertoilla Olkiluodon tektoniikoista. Metaani kaasu klatraatti räjähdyksineen Olkiluodolla. Säteilystä TVO:n savupiipuissa lennosta hiilen mustiksi kiehuneista linuista. Niin ja tietysti USA:n agenttien Sveitsin tileilleen hylkäämiäni vaikenemisrahojakaan unohtamatta. Oikein olivat tyytyväisiä tapaani esittää asiat. Juuri kuten on ja olen i t s e  ne kaikki nähnyt.

No kuten tapaan kuuluu musta POLIISIEN Volvo seurasi takapuskurissani koko paluumatkan 17km kotipihalleni asti. Ai että olipahan taas sisäministeriön Vuojoen paskalakkien seurankipeys tiivistä. Volvossa muuten oli v a i n yksi paskamaha vaan. lieneekö budjetti tiukentunut vai mitä?. . Jatkostani en kerrokaan tähän enempää. Ettei SUPO- pellet heti kaikkea tiedä ilmaiseksi.

PS. Arvatkaas mikä oli haastattelussa liki välittömästi  päällimmäisenä? Miten voit olla noin r o h k e a   näin vaarallisella ydinalallasi? Niinpä niin miettikääs  miksi tuo käytiin sanomassa maapallon takaa?

maurilappi

Arto Lauri 105. Radiaton pressure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SwP5zl1iVE
-------------------

Arto Lauri 104. GRAVITON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtMdr11PA1I
-----------------------

T&T WATER 22.3.2015, Tapio Ikkala, 19: 08

UNITED NATIONS: the threat of water shortage over the next 15 years

The planet's water reserves will be reduced by 40% in the next fifteen years, claims a new report by the United Nations. The increasing need for water is inspired by the industrial development, urbanization and population growth.

If the water in the sustainable management of resources, the socio-economic system in the world, nothing will plummet, the main author of the report, Richard Connor told Reuters.

2050 's, two-thirds of the world's population lives in cities, and water demand is expected to increase to 55%. For the most part, increasing demand comes from developing countries.

Many big cities in developing countries will grow uncontrollably, and not everyone in the country can be migrated to provide water supply. For example, only 34 percent of the homes in the Sahara to sub-Saharan Africa, is the water supply in the district, when this number was still 42% during the 1990s.

By 2050, the world's food production to feed a growing population will need to grow by 60 percent. The food industry spends even now, a lot of water, and the United Nations, according to the calculations of the growth in food production will be quadrupled its water needs.

* Definitely the biggest industrial water, however, the destroyer is nuclear power. 1000MW reactor to kill 1 800L/s body in the waters. On the other hand, the entire southern hemisphere, by far the largest consumer of water is Australia's huge uranium mines. The destruction of the water of the blind is one of the kärkisyy to seek out just nuclear power.

The report proposes significant investments in sustainable water resources management.
------------

T&T VESI Tapio Ikkala, 22.3.2015, 19:08
YK: Vesipula uhkaa seuraavan 15 vuoden aikana

Maapallon vesivarannot vähentyvät - 40 prosenttia seuraavan viidentoista vuoden aikana, väittää YK:n uusi raportti. Kehityksen taustalla on teollisuuden lisääntyvä vedentarve, kaupungistuminen, sekä väestönkasvu.

Mikäli vesiresurssien kestävään hallintaan ei panosteta, maailman sosioekonominen järjestelmä tulee romahtamaan, raportin pääkirjoittaja Richard Connor kertoi Reutersille.

2050-luvulla kaksi kolmasosaa maailman väestöstä asuu kaupungeissa, ja veden kysynnän odotetaan kasvavan 55 prosenttia. Suurin osa lisääntyvästä kysynnästä tulee kehittyvistä maista.

Monet kehitysmaiden suurkaupungit kasvavat hallitsemattomasti, eikä kaikille maalta muuttaneille voida välttämättä tarjota vedenjakelua. Esimerkiksi Saharan eteläpuolisessa Afrikassa vain 34 prosenttia asunnoista on vedenjakelun piirissä, kun tämä luku oli vielä 1990-luvulla 42 prosenttia.

Vuoteen 2050 mennessä maailman ruoantuotannon täytyy kasvaa 60 prosenttia kasvavan väestön ruokkimiseksi. Elintarviketeollisuus kuluttaa jo nyt paljon vettä, ja YK:n laskelmien mukaan ruoantuotannon kasvu tulee nelinkertaistamaan sen vedentarpeen.

* Ehdottomasti suurin teollinen veden tuhoaja on kuitenkin ydinvoima. 1000MW reaktori tappaa 1 800L/s elinvedet. Kun toisaalta koko eteläisen pallonpuoliskon ylivoimaisesti suurin veden kuluttaja on Australian valtavat uraanikaivokset. Veden silmitön tuhoaminen on eräs kärkisyy pyrkiä pois juuri ydinvoimasta.

Raportissa ehdotetaan merkittäviä investointeja kestävään vesiresurssien hallintaan.
------------