Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Scalar Wave Detector and laws of Scalar Physics

Started by wdjensen123, September 21, 2014, 09:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 06, 2018, 10:21:02 AM
A longitudinal EM wave is demonstrated in the simplest form
by a parallel-plate capacitor

the field of an oscillating  charge will oscillate between the two plates
in the direction of propagation

this is not "scalar", but longitudinal.
You do know a Longitudinal wave is no wave at all it's more like a punch through time and space in that it's instantaneous!

Also can you explain the properties of both types of  Scalar and longitudinal as i can see we are all starting to get confused on the phenomenon.

Many thanks.

sm0ky2

Quote from: AlienGrey on March 06, 2018, 03:24:45 PM
You do know a Longitudinal wave is no wave at all it's more like a punch through time and space in that it's instantaneous!

:) AG

not "instant" but it could seem that way to us
Imagine taking a view of your oscilloscope from above the waveform

Like you are watching it pass by and seeing the amplitude
coming towards you

Now hold this view as your turn the amplitude 90-degrees
so it is now in the direction of the oncoming wave

now put yourself in front of it
it view it from the side as it passes (as we would on a scope)

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

in reality, if the wave is traveling at c
the propagation slows down in respect to us
and the changes in amplitude propagate at c
the wave as a whole approaching c

this is a frequency-based relativistic effect
of the changes in amplitude over time

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

As far as an Actual scalar-wave
I am not qualified to discuss that

I have observed some of the effects
and quite frankly I don't understand what exactly is happening

under the veil there are not many people who do
and because there are multiple theories that branch out
and depending on which one you choose, there are different explanations
most of which are conceptual for now.... it can be left to interpretation

I know most of the conditions involved in some events
and there are ranges of variables unknown to consider
none of which really explain the reactive energies of the event

so to me, the causality and/or source of the wave is unknown
All I can really say with any degree of certainty
is that the energies being caused by experiment
we're infinitesimal in comparison to that of the event

SolarLab

F.Y.I.

Briefly; to paraphrase, more or less, from F.K. Kneubuhl's book "Oscillations and Waves,"
Springer Science and Business Media, 2013 ($109US or so):

http://www.springer.com/us/book/9783540620013

Each wave has properties that differentiate it from other waves, yet there is a common feature in all
waves - all waves can be created at one location, transmitter through space, and recognized at
another location.

Waves are classified by their "geometrical properties" and their "distortions" are also classified by
their geometric properties. Waves are classified as (somewhat truncated version):

Scalar - in physics a scalar quantity contains only magnitude and no direction. You could
say they are motionless. In "Scalar Waves" the excitations are scalars. You can see why Meyl,
for example, might refer to his device's waveform in general as a scalar wave. Say no more...

Vectorial - vector quantities contain information about both magnitude and direction, hence you
can say they posses motion.

Longitudinal - longitudinal waves, or scalar waves, oscillate in the same direction as their arrow of
propagation.

Transversal - transversal waves move up and down or side to side tangent to their arrow of
propagation. Also, common Radio Wave polarization's used in communications (e.g. satellite)
are horizontal, vertical, left hand circular and right hand circular - this can provide polarization
multiplexing with some good isolation (>20dB while sharing the exact same channel frequency).

Some of the above was plagiarized from a paper by Shriya Sadana and Vandana Roy, DoEC,
Jabalpur, India entitled "Scalar Waves Applications, Features : A Survey," 2017 ajaeee.
http://gvschoolpub.org/journals/AJAEEE/vol1_no1_2017/5.pdf

A paper from Twenty-First Century Books contains a variety of information regarding waveforms
found in the Tesla Power Transmitter. In particular, insight found in the summary.
http://www.tfcbooks.com/teslafaq/q&a_055.htm

Also, be very careful not to confuse waveform classifications with radiation patterns nor wave
propagation anomalies, nor wave propagation effects. Keeping these things separate and clear
will help avoid confusion and mis-conceptions. Wave study can become very complex otherwise.

BTW, I hope my including reference and source information doesn't detract from my
assertions or comments too much.  ;) I personally think it to be a good idea, when possible.

FIN