Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nuclear Resonat Battery test soon to come

Started by pomodoro, September 28, 2014, 08:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Excellent idea telecom.uranium nitrate can dissolve in water then soak into the scintillator powder followed by drying for extra massive surface area exposure to alphas

telecom

The idea was floating around for some time, mb the simplest way of producing some power.
The hardest part for an ordinary folk is to get some decent alpha emitter - not sold since 1942.
I know some people recycle old radium dials.

Kator01

Now, following your conversation for a while I noticed that pomodoro expects voltage to be created by simply placing the radioactive element
either near a conductor or even on top of a semiconductor.

If you read the paper of Brown or what I have repeated here as a excerpt in one of my last postings he stated that a wire becomes sort of superconducting...and not creating a voltage difference at its terminals.
It is difficult to measure the inner ionized state of wire alone. Lets assume you take one meter of a copper wire AWG 18 = 1 mm diameter, put your ohmmeter on it an measure the inner resistance. What do you get ? Zero reading.  How in the world will you be able to destinguish any difference in a 1 meter long wire with and without radioactive coating ? Probability zero.
In order to get a readable value you need say 50 meter. Do we have enough radioactive material to cover the surface of these 50 meters ?
Even if we take a small wireAWG 38 = 0.1 mm diameter the problem still exists. And in such a small wire there are not that much copper-atoms to be ionized so the effect will be too small

So this is the reason why an LC-tank must be used for having a chance to measure the Q of the  LC-tank.
Q is mainly determined by the Q of the inductance as the Q of a capacitor generally is way better than that of an inductor

Q for series-resonance
Q = Xl/ R
R being the resistance in ohm, Xl is reactance of the inductor
and for parallell-resonance :Q = R * squareroot of C/L
C for capacitance, L for inductance.

We need to observe the dynamics of the system. One way is to trigger a parallell-tank with a square wave ( knowing its resonance-frequency before) and watch the damping of the triggered oscillation. This then means that you need to build two precise identical LC-tanks using handpicked identical parts which must be selected by precise measurement of capacitance and inductance.
So, you see, there is a lot of work ahead if you want to be sucessfull.

Here is a german paper published by some old radio-professionals which gives you a circuit at the end using a simple NE555-Timer to
perform such a test

http://www.radiomuseum.org/forumdata/upload/Guetemessung%20mit%20Rechtecksignal.pdf

Text below the first scope-screenshot explained : Kreisgüte = Q = number of oscillations times 5,
condition: amplitude Uss has reached half of the start-value. You have to visually count the number of oscillations along the time-scale
to that point where the amplitude has fallen to half of the start-value and then multiply this number by 5.

Some additional points to take into consideration:

Bild 58a shows a test-method using a trigger-coil. The trigger coil must be just 2 or three windings and loose coupling to the LC-tank so that the lc-tank is not "forced"by the trigger-coil to follow its frequency because than you will not see the resonance clearly.
resonant Frequency of the lC-tank should not exceed 10 Megacycles as the capacitance of the probe is distorting the resonance-frequency.

Bild 58b uses the circuit at the end of the document ( build into a box ) triggering the LC-tank with the 1 picoFarad capacitor.
LC-tank to be tested is located at the lower right corner ( 500p - Lx )

Kator01

profitis

Interesting kator so its similar to a geiger in princip. The particle shoots thru the neon gas,leaving string of ions,increases conductivity of the neon until,flash,the geiger registers sound on speaker.in other words,will do similar thing for copper wire,ie.increaseit conductivity. Do you remember the chinaman with the graphene perpetuum battery,the idea there was loosely bound fermi electrons,almost supraconduct,then shoved between static potential of gold and silver in electrolyte..

Kator01

profits,

no I hav`nt heard of this graphen perpetuum battery. Is there information you have about this battery  ?

Kator01