Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nuclear Resonat Battery test soon to come

Started by pomodoro, September 28, 2014, 08:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

Kator01, that is an excellent pdf, thank you.  I expect to see exactly what the document shows when the capacitor discharges.  The only difference is the power involved. The 0.25uF at 7000V carries a charge of 0.5CV^2  or 6 joules.  it discharges in the 1uH inductor . I'm not sure if it discharges in 1/2 or quarter of a cycle, I dont have time to look it up right now, but even in 1/2 a cycle (resonant F =300kHz , we are looking at 6J/1.6x10^-6s.  3.6MW pulse.  Wow, is this correct??

If these alpha particles only act on a few mils, then no problem, since the rf skin effect forces the current more to the surface. 

The coil shown is pure copper and about 3/4 inch tall, so the resistance is very small. The capacitor leads will have the most resistance.

Telecom, your idea of converting to light is awesome, but a patent I have mentions that the efficiency is very, very low. Also I only have uranium which I believe is too weak to make anything fluoresce. The same patent also discusses pn juctions generating voltage from radiation.

More from me tomorrow guys....

profitis

profitis

Then in 1954 harold colman goes and shoves cadmium,calcium phosphate,cobalt chloride,carbon in a quartz tube,then shoves powder zinc on one end,powder copper on the other end,bombs it with 300mhz rf and gets radio-activity from it and huge electric power? 

pomodoro

Dear profitis, its all very exiting, but let's take it slow or we will give up prematurely.  I can probably try the Coleman but only with 1kw at 27mhz.  Moray is the most credible of the lot.  Brown has all sorts of configurations in his descriptions.  Strontium 90 and Beryllium in one, Radium thorium and uranium in another. In a more rare 1987 speech I have I thinks he talks just of radium. Gets a bit confusing.  Let's see if uranium helps increase the Q of the coil and move on from there.

Kator01

@pomodoro

"we are looking at 6J/1.6x10^-6s.  3.6MW pulse.  Wow, is this correct?? "

calculation is correct. But actually its hard to observe a single puls, better is to watch the decay or damping of the oszillation.

@profitis: thanks to the battery-link. Yeah what if we put that readioactive stuff into the solution.... Holy shit = Holy Grail he he. Lot of possibilities. One thing came to my mind wile reading this is the negative electro-potential of the EZ-Water ( You had a chance to read Dr. Pollack book-preview ? )

This sentence here caught my attention: "
we present a graphene device with asymmetric electrodes configuration to capture such ionic thermal energy and convert it into electricity"

So we need to know more about the setup of this cell.

I will sent this link to Murray Smith, he is the top graphe guy well equipped with ethics and the effort to create cheap graphen-products
( Graphene-ink ) in different variations.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobertMurraySmith

products:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/conductive-ink#home

Kator01