Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Rossi LENR interview

Started by markdansie, October 15, 2014, 07:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

This interview sees Rossi discuss the new report, 1meg reactor and Industrial heat

http://revolution-green.com/andrea-rossi-interview/
Kind Regards
Mark

TinselKoala

Quote from: markdansie on October 15, 2014, 07:11:11 AM
This interview sees Rossi discuss the new report, 1meg reactor and Industrial heat

http://revolution-green.com/andrea-rossi-interview/
Kind Regards
Mark

Thanks for posting that on R-G. I have a response, which I can go into point by point, but the gist is that Rossi blatantly lies with every statement, except those in which he simply refuses to answer.

He says that the report was made by a third, independent party. This is a blatant lie. The report, just like the 2013 report, was made by Levi, Rossi's old buddy who has been around the whole time, and Rossi himself loaded and unloaded the reactor and started it up, as well as riding herd on the project the whole time, preventing proper calibrations and measurements from being taken and/or reported in the report.

Rossi says that the report was in the hands of the professors. See the above.

Rossi says the target was not to convince anybody. This is a lie, the whole experiment was performed as a vetting process for Industrial Heat. The entire purpose of the "experiment" which was really no such thing, was to convince.

Rossi refuses to put a theoretical context on the "experiment". However he did not fail to do so in his patent applications, which claim the process _runs_ on Ni62, not _produces it as ash_ as in the present set of claims.

Rossi says he is working with a team to develop the theoretical idea. Or at least he answers "yes" to the question. Who is this "team"? Levi et al.? OK, give that one point to Rossi. I wasn't aware that Levi was a nuclear chemist, though.

The next statement by Rossi is such an obvious dodge and prevarication that it belongs in a PESN interview.

Then another refusal to answer about the alumina housing.

Then.... the amazing admission that the 1MW "plants" do not work!! But even within that bit of truth, Rossi manages to lie. Can you imagine not using a free energy plant because you don't have enough load to put on it? This is another incredibly laughable excuse emitted by Rossi. What, didn't they have enough extension cords to plug in their space heaters, air conditioners, overhead lighting, in that famous factory? Or couldn't they use some of the maze of valves and modules inside the Blue Container to simply not use some of the parallel modules, to reduce the "1MW" output down to something more manageable? This bit is so funny, it's like watching him shoot himself in the foot with a speargun, nailing himself to the floor. That takes up two "answers" from Rossi.

Next we have the reference to the alleged "team" with every speciality. But we prefer not to answer in detail about how many they are, etc etc. A dodge.

Next he contradicts what he said before, claiming again that there is an operating plant with an industrial customer working today. But of course.... showing _that_ plant in operation, making 1 MW output, is not nearly as interesting or desirable as doing this present "experiment" as a proof of concept for Industrial Heat. Rossi disrespects his audience by telling porkies that even an eight-year-old can see through.

Blah blah blah, Rossi's invention is as great as the computer, blah blah goodbye. Not a single substantive question and answer in the whole thing, except the admission that the 1MW plants don't work.

There are many many clues in the Lugano report that indicate that the apparatus did not attain the high temperatures reported for it. There are also several clues that indicate that the input power measurements were understated. Furthermore, it is known that Rossi purchased a commercial sample of Ni-62 before the experiment, and it is known that Rossi himself both loaded and sealed the device, and unloaded it and collected the sample for analysis after the experiment.

profitis

@tinselkoala,were you present at the third party report laboratory premises

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on October 15, 2014, 04:23:34 PM
Profitis what third party are you talking about?  Much of TinselKoala's comments address the fact that the representations of third party independence are false.

TinselKoala

Quote from: profitis on October 15, 2014, 04:23:34 PM
No, were you?

I can, however, read and I do remember, and I have a _large_ Rossi database. Let me check... OK, it's about 600 MB of data concerning Rossi and his claims.

Would you like to talk about any specific issues or claims of Rossi, or do you just want to ask silly questions that you already know the answers to?

ETA: Oh, how silly of me, I asked you a question that I already know the answer to.