Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

bedini, the daftman SS charger & MHOP

Started by qtrhack, November 04, 2014, 05:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ayeaye

I started from this Bedini circuit, but without a trigger coil, and switched by pulses from some pulse generator. Because all that motor thing, i don't see that it does anything more than it generates pulses. Yes it somewhat adjusts to the load, but this may be good when using batteries, not capacitors as i did, and it does not necessarily adjust the right way. And i got no overunity, only some 80% unity. This may be more, because my circuit was not exactly perfect, but likely not much more. Yes it is higher than 50% when you charge one capacitor directly from the other, but there are other circuits for that, and i don't see any other reason why this is good for.

But then with a modified circuit, i got an effect, which looks like overunity, see my thread "Negative discharge effect" below here. This is a very simple circuit, which essentially has only 4 components. If you can take the pain and rip a deflection yoke core from some old crt monitor or crt tv, then it would be great if you replicate the experiment. This core is also useful for many other experiments, because a good coil with high inductance can be made with it. Especially when you do again the oscilloscope measurements which TinselKoala did when he replicated that circuit. What is important is also to measure the current with the oscilloscope, what is its direction and when it starts to rise, this would say a lot about what happens there. I would be thankful if you do that or anyone does that, as i have no oscilloscope.

They say radiant energy, no i don't think so. But when doing experiments with magnet motors i found, that there is a path which a pole of a magnet can go through, without repulsion, so this may explain it. It is not enough for continuous rotation though, so don't waste your time with magnet motors. And the same should be true about electrostatic field. But in general, magnetic field is not symmetric, that is it is not a sphere, and every asymmetric field can do work.

MileHigh

Quotei will start learning by exploring the questions you asked in your initial response. i found the following:

That was a 100% legitimate answer, so that is a good start.

qtrhack

Quote from: MileHigh on November 05, 2014, 12:16:31 PM
That was a 100% legitimate answer, so that is a good start.

so am i correct in visualizing this is like water (charge) flowing through a hose (inductor)?  the flow causes inertia and if it is all the sudden stopped at the end there is a pressure build up that backflows through the inductor?  just trying to visualize something on a macro scale.

i am also assuming that the hose/inductor has resistance in it and depending on the size and quality/composition of the 'hose' will determine how much momentum is possible, is that correct?

also - do you have any advice for scopes?  i have seen the mini ones are those good/acceptable?  are there any that have interfaces with computers?

i promise not to bombard the board with posts - maybe once a day with stuff i learn from the questions you've asked.

MarkE

Quote from: qtrhack on November 05, 2014, 12:32:36 PM
so am i correct in visualizing this is like water (charge) flowing through a hose (inductor)?  the flow causes inertia and if it is all the sudden stopped at the end there is a pressure build up that backflows through the inductor?  just trying to visualize something on a macro scale.

i am also assuming that the hose/inductor has resistance in it and depending on the size and quality/composition of the 'hose' will determine how much momentum is possible, is that correct?

also - do you have any advice for scopes?  i have seen the mini ones are those good/acceptable?  are there any that have interfaces with computers?

i promise not to bombard the board with posts - maybe once a day with stuff i learn from the questions you've asked.
For a reasonable 2 channel USB scope up to 10MHz the Hantek 6022 is hard to beat.  http://www.hantek.com/en/ProductDetail_2_153.html  You can buy one for well under $100.  Then you have your whole PC screen and capture capability, plus a reasonable set of functions, and a 16 channel logic analyzer.  There is a lot of bang for the buck there.

Current through an inductor is analagous to a mass in motion.  Where the kinetic energy in a moving mass is: 1/2mV2, the energy in an inductor's magnetic field is:   is 1/2LI2.  And just as it takes force and time to speed up or slow down a moving mass, it takes voltage and time to increase or decrease the current through an inductor.

ayeaye

Some say usb scopes are not real scopes, and are not by far as fast as they are said to be, thus not really an option. I don't know but, search some more. You may also try to use the computer's sound device for oscilloscope, like xoscope in linux does that, and its two channel, too. For that one needs only two resistors, and two diodes. Resistors for voltage divider, and two opposite ordinary diodes in parallel, this restrict the input voltage to the range where the diodes don't yet conduct, which is 1 v, something. So that's just a matter of time and effort, costs nothing. Using the computers line in input for anything else than sound is not a good idea though, it is like an emergency when nothing else is an option.

I personally think that the crt mini analog scopes are the best cheap option. Not these digital pocket oscilloscopes, which i think are rubbish. At least they are real scopes, and every scope can be used, no matter what frequency or whether it has one channel or two. It's just my personal opinion, but i'm by far not an expert at all, i have no scope at all, i rather think what scope to get to myself.