Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New technological association is being formed

Started by Jowik, September 13, 2006, 09:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jowik

I invite all of you to visit http://association-steorn.orientalfans.com/steorn/
It is a temporary site that we are using until we decide on the name for the new association.

We are looking for support from various individuals and organizations on our current mission which is: To investigate, build, test, and verify various technological claims of an unexplained nature.

This is a global consortium of people of all professions and experience and one of our goals is to focus efforts on individual claims, and the first one on the list is Steorn's.  One at a time we will investigate and work at validating or debunking any claims made.   Visit the website to see what we need, and any support will be appreciated.  So far we have over 30 people registered and this started 2 days ago.

Once we have 100 members registered, the organization will be "officially" formed, a board election will proceed and members will vote on a name for the international association.  There's alot going on and I hope that you'll spread the news.

Jowik

Here's the update:
We started this approximately 4 days ago.
We're now over 50 people registered.
We now have a poll for a new logo waiting for votes.
We've received "hits" from over 20 countries based on the IP address.
Check it out... It's growing fast!

Cheers

Jowik

The poll to vote on the name of the association has begun!  The poll ends September 30, 2006.  Registers members can only vote, and registration is free!

PaulLowrance

Hi Jowik,

Sounds like a great idea!  Please keep us informed.

Best wishes,
Paul Lowrance

Jowik

I'm hoping for 100 members by the end of the month.  I also have a "toy" design which will be posted on the website for review by the members.  This toy could be something that the association could use to raise funds. 

Any support by the members of this forum would be greatly appreciated.  I suggest spreading the word, signing up and becoming a founding member.

Cheers

http://association-steorn.orientalfans.com/steorn