Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3rd working machine you gandmother could make _2nd Law crushed

Started by The Eskimo Quinn, November 26, 2014, 02:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Eskimo Quinn

wrote for ten mins wouldn't load file then cleared everything when you go back, cant be bothered writing it all again, everything like full sequence is posted here as is lower section as a video on its own. last post on this machine.

You tube link is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RNuOMuJ57k

Merry Christmas

TMQ
My PROOF THAT DEMOCRACY IS DEAD AND THAT WE MUST ATTACK AND KILL THE NAZIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THE U.S, aUSTRALIAN AND BRITSIH GOVERNMENTS ARE THE OPPOSITION PARTIES TO THE ORIGINAL INVADING GOVERNMENTS, DEMOCRACY DIDN'T WORK, BOTH MAINSTREAM PARTIES ARE NAZIS, DEATH TO THE NAZIS, DEATH TO ALL SYMPATHIZERS AND SUPPORTERS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39c-kpgDY58&feature=related

TinselKoala

Quote from: The Eskimo Quinn on December 22, 2014, 07:03:01 PM
wrote for ten mins wouldn't load file then cleared everything when you go back, cant be bothered writing it all again, everything like full sequence is posted here as is lower section as a video on its own. last post on this machine.

You tube link is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RNuOMuJ57k

Merry Christmas

TMQ
Nice cartoon animation. It cleverly leaves out the rise in water level when you push the floater in through the magic "loch" at the bottom, neglecting entirely the FACT that you are raising up a quantity of water that is equal to the volume of the floater, all the way up to the top of the water tank, when you push the floater in. In other words, your animation is a blatant lie. But we are used to that from you, Archer.

orbut 3000

Don't listen to the Koala guy, he's probably a paid shill for big firewood or the Roochilds banksters.

I tried to submit a moneys with the kickfunding page but it gives my errors. Are there othere venues to fund this, like WesternUnion or something?

TinselKoala

Quote from: webby1 on December 22, 2014, 07:58:34 PM
You have that wrong I think TK,, that is air that is being pushed out of the cylinder as the floater is being pushed up to the underside of the gate by the water entering into the cylinder,, then the piston moves up the cylinder and pushes the water back out and the gate closes,, where that water goes I am not sure,, but it can not go into the tank because then that piston would have to push the hole column of water up,, that would take more input force than what the floater can return I would think,, due to volume, surface area and distance.

I could be wrong,, but that is how it worked with my actual testbed,, it took a little more input than what I could get out of it.

Funny add,, why are the air bubbles not being caught in an upside down cup and also used for output? ???

Where that water goes you aren't sure?  Yet you have completed the sentence by stating the exact thing that I and everyone else has been telling Quinn the whole time. Inserting the floater into the tank _displaces water_, that is why it floats! And the displaced water should be seen in a rise in the level at the top of the tank, as soon as the object is being inserted into the tank. But it is not shown in the animation, and if you go back and try to read what Quinn has "explained" previously it is clear that he always neglects this point.

orbut 3000

You guys really should stop ridiculing the TEQ. He singlehandedly gangraped Newton, his silly 'laws' and his followers. Why don't you instead take some monies and upload it to the indigoogo website to fund this impotent project?