Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Johann E. E. Bessler and his clues

Started by dom444, November 27, 2014, 06:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

@ Dom444

Here is a good lesson on scissor jack balances in a couple of picture.  You have better actions on the hammer toy design.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

dom444

not much of a lesson you can see it is steel and just the 3 or so scissor links weigh more than the top weight let alone the end weight  I think the person that designed it needs a lesson in material choices and how balance works. showing a badly executed example of anything proves nothing.

AB Hammer

Sorry dom444:

But all materials weights were considered for the test which leaves your observation lacking in fact. The other thing to consider is, that when a machine is made it is going to have to last a long time to be useful.  The point is from this test is that even though the larger weight is heavier than to be moved  weight including the jacks weight by more than 4 times. It still can not lift the smaller weight at the bottom back up. People have tried the scissor jack / storks bill and have learned more what cant be done with them than what can. Despite that I still use scissor jacks in some of my builds and look for new ways to use them.  So don't consider scissor jacks a waste of time for they are not. But your arrangement has been well tested except for adding the peg with it.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

dom444

I have been pondering the question of the scissor jack and like i said earlier Bessler always shows it with the first crossing of the scissor larger than the presiding one, have a look at his illustration i put up beginning of the thread,
by the way the writing on his illustration says Children's game(s) in which there is something extraordinary for anyone who knows how to apply them in a different way.
the one you showed is equal dimensioned all the way along, if you even move the scissor pivot point one centimeter or so  past the center point you get a lever advantage and if the proceeding one is now smaller again you get even more power by the time you reach the small end you get a very large  amplified force.
how do you think you can cut heavy wire with side cutters as an example, one of my favorite sayings is the devil is in the detail.

dom444

this is a quick test on the scissor thing it does work this is not even worked out properly knocked it up in 15 min but thanks for the feedback it helps and also after making this model I made a discovery even at the 3 o'clock position it will extend out to the full when let go with quit a bit of force.
and if you look at the movement the heavy weight only moves a few inches where the small end moves 6 or 7

View My Video