Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple Devices & Experiments In WM2D

Started by Gregory, September 17, 2006, 12:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregory

Hi All,

I talked to a member of this forum few days ago, and I decided to open a new topic for WM2D users, to upload our tests and experiments about gravity-type wheels and devices. I think that unworkable devices also can be useful, and cause new ideas in somebody's mind, when he/she check it.

So, upload your ideas what you want to disclose, and we can see the work of each other, and start discussions if something intersting appear.

For the first, I upload my oldest unworkable design, what I call: The flower-type wheel.
In this wheel, every weight has its own movement track, and everyone can move independently.

Regards,
Greg

inroades

Hello Greg & Gregory.
   I am not a WM2D user but I would love to have my idea tested in your program. I have started a prototype and any input would be very welcome. Would you consider doing that? My idea is posted here,  http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1527.0.html.
   Thank You for considering.
    Dale

There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit.

Gregory

Hi inroades,
I've read your design. It's not easy for me to make a simulation of your idea, but I can give it a try.
In the other hand...  I don't want to sadden you, but something in my mind tells me it won't work.

Anyway, I have a few question to clear my understandings first.
1. How can the weights be locked and released mechanically, what is the mechanism?
2. In which way does your upper ramp lift and return the weights to the outer position?
3. Is your device started by itself, or started by a motor?

Wish you good experimenting!
Greg

inroades

Hello Greg,
   Thanks for giving it a try.
   1) I was going to use electo magnets for latches, but I think any low friction mech latch might work.
   2) The upper ramp is fixed and doesn't move or lift the weights. The idea is that the wheel won't make power until about 75 RPM or 1.5 gravity in centrifugal force. The upper ramp is just stopping the weight from slamming against the stop. converting the extra centrifugal force in the weights to rotational power in the wheel.
   3) It will need to be started to at least 1.5 to 2.0 gravity in centrifugal force. I am told that centrifugal force increases on the square in relation to rotational speed so if it doesn't run at 75 to 100 rpm I believe that increasing rpm will favor most all the numbers.
    Also I calculated that on a 6 or 8 foot wheel terminal Vol. was about 400 rpm, so the rpm window is fairly large.
   Thank you again and please post or email direct with any questions,  I am in Colorado if we need to talk on the phone.   reachdale@msn.com
   Dale
There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit.

Gregory

Ok Dale,

Now I understand. Unfortunately I don't know how to simulate latches, but I will try something during the next week. After I post a reply for you, about my "findings".