Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenz free generator + a different pulse motor!

Started by life is illusion, December 21, 2014, 06:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoBull

Quote from: kEhYo77 on December 25, 2014, 07:20:39 AM
@Gyula
I disagree with you on that, that the flux from the magnet will go through both legs of the core. If the permeability of the center core is high enough the flux will take the shortest route leaving the back 'CEMF keeper' part of the core unaffected, ready to receive the flux from the generator coil.
and I agree with Guyla's analysis.
You are wrong that all the flux takes the shortest route (or the path of least reluctance).
The magnetic flux takes all parallel routes inversely proportionally to their reluctances.

TinselKoala

Quote from: NoBull on December 25, 2014, 10:07:43 AM
You are wrong that all the flux takes the shortest route (or the path of least reluctance).
The magnetic flux takes all parallel routes inversely proportionally to their reluctances.
Finally! I've been waiting for someone to point this out. Thank you NoBull for your knowledge and your willingness to share it. (You may find that it is a thankless task, here, though.)

kEhYo77

Quote from: NoBull on December 25, 2014, 10:07:43 AM
The magnetic flux takes all parallel routes inversely proportionally to their reluctance.

How do you explain the behavior of flux switching in Flynn device then? Like in here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4PWiyN1G7I
Clearly there one can make flux to go through one side or the other and the opposite side is unaffected there.
The reluctance ot the path from magnet to coils core is lower than from magnet to the back part of the core.
The flux will take the path of lower reluctance in the case of CEMF too. As the front part of the core is almost saturated,
The back 'keeper' part of the core exhibits lower reluctance than the saturated front so the CEMF flux takes that route.

life is illusion

Quote from: gyulasun on December 25, 2014, 06:45:32 AM

Gyula

Hi Gyula :)
Thanks again for taking your time and explaining all these for me, that is very kind of you :) I agree with almost everything you mentioned but I think there has to be a way to go around Lenz's law! I think we should just think and push as hard as we can and I'm sure we will break through this wall. I think if we all give it thought and work on it, we can do it :) That's why I'm gonna fire one more of my crazy designs hoping that this one might give us a bit more energy compared to the previous ones ;)
Would you please be kind and let me know what you think about this one? And forgive me if I keep repeating the same mistakes, it must be because of my lake of knowledge in the filed of magnetism and electricity :)
In this design, on the right side of the picture I tried to show that the core must be rotated 90 degrees towards us so that the shunt would be positioned at 90 degrees compared to the plate that magnets are rotating at.

@ kEhYo77 :) Thank you my friend for sharing this design. And the video you shared was truly AMAZING. Thanks a lot for making this clear for us :) Would you please let me know how could I find more information about this design? under what name it goes and who did it please? :) And I also think that magnetic current takes the shortest path until the path is fully saturated and then the rest of the flux will take the second path :) Thank you everybody for sharing your thoughts in here, this is amazing and I really appreciate it :)

gyulasun

Hi kEhYo77,

In the second paragraph of my Reply #26,  I wrote that (for the analysis)  "I assume the two cross sections of core path A and core path B are equal as are the permeabilities, and I know that path B may be a little longer than path A."

Also, in my Reply #28,  I mentioned magnetic reluctance and that the reluctance of path B can be controlled by introducing an air gap.

I agree with you in that by carefully choosing the core materials for path A (center core) and for path B (the C core on the right hand side) the incoming flux can be kept under control as to how much part of it should go to which direction.

I have just noticed your parallel path example video and I think the setup as Sam (life is illusion) drew it has a huge difference from a parallel path setup: Sam did not leave any air gap between the center and C core on the right, and this is crucial from an entering flux point of view. 

Gyula