Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just an Observation from a new member

Started by clixbits, December 22, 2014, 10:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

Quote from: clixbits on December 22, 2014, 10:27:41 PM
As the subject says this is just an observation from a new member.
Whilst browsing through some of the posts in the forums I keep seeing certain people (I won't mention any names) that are VERY QUICK to dispel or attempt to disprove or ridicule various claims made.
Don't for one instant think that there aren't people here (paid shills) in the forums whose job it is to dispel, divide, disprove or ridicule.
Forums like this one and others are touching on VERY sensitive issues, that deal with global power & control mechanisms.
Those in power want to keep themselves in those positions and will do just about anything to maintain the current paradigms.
I always crack up laughing when I see posts like these. I wish you could have accompanied me on my 100 of so flights over the last few years visiting over 15 countries testing and evaluating some of these free energy claims.
Here is what happens and why no device has never came to light that can be replicated, or independently tested.
1. They do not know how to measure
2. The are delusional
3. They are con men
Many are my friends. I continue to talk to many inventors and free energy researchers who rather stay out of the forums and I respect there choices. About 85% to 90% of the research is not on the web.
I stand by my 100% record of calling many of these devices false or misleading .
Emotive commentary like yours is  really a shallow excuse the scam artists love to hide behind and fleece a few more people.
I am often accused of being many things, some you have listed. Here is the real me and what I do when not working on Energy.
http://revolution-green.com/merry-xmas-philippines/

I do respect your right to express your opinion, as you should hours. After all where would Yilditz, Hope girls, John Rohner be without us?
Kind Regards
Mark Dansie

Pirate88179

Quote from: markdansie on December 26, 2014, 10:30:47 PM
I always crack up laughing when I see posts like these. I wish you could have accompanied me on my 100 of so flights over the last few years visiting over 15 countries testing and evaluating some of these free energy claims.
Here is what happens and why no device has never came to light that can be replicated, or independently tested.
1. They do not know how to measure
2. The are delusional
3. They are con men
Many are my friends. I continue to talk to many inventors and free energy researchers who rather stay out of the forums and I respect there choices. About 85% to 90% of the research is not on the web.
I stand by my 100% record of calling many of these devices false or misleading .
Emotive commentary like yours is  really a shallow excuse the scam artists love to hide behind and fleece a few more people.
I am often accused of being many things, some you have listed. Here is the real me and what I do when not working on Energy.
http://revolution-green.com/merry-xmas-philippines/

I do respect your right to express your opinion, as you should hours. After all where would Yilditz, Hope girls, John Rohner be without us?
Kind Regards
Mark Dansie

Way to go Mark, you really are a decent person.  All of us that bitch about our circumstances now and again, do not realize just how much we really have.

A belated Merry Christmas to you Sir.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

SeaMonkey

As always, very interesting discussion with a
diverse and very broad range of opinions.

True, water itself is not a fuel; but Water Gas
is.

The Judge in the Stanley Meyer case could not
make any determination regarding the technical
viability of what Stan had developed, however,
he could and did make a determination regarding
Stan's business practices.  What Stan was attempting
for financial gain was fraudulent.  Stan, unfortunately,
fell victim to The Love of Money.

The U.S. Military Services are not directly engaged in
developmental research seeking new and unorthodox
technologies but they do maintain control over the
funding and security of such programs which are
carried out by 'contractors.'  These programs are
typically 'Black' meaning that they are extremely
highly classified and opaque.  Deep Underground.
Controlled and managed by the 'invisible' U.S.
Government.

The U.S. Military Services do engage in application
research alongside contractors which is intended to
exploit new technologies for purposes of warfare.
This research is typically somewhat transparent in
that it is coordinated and approved by Congress.
Although highly classified these programs are
necessarily within the realm of the 'visible' U.S.
Government.

At the present time the only form of Free Energy
which is abundant it its existence is that of
Money Creation and Debt Magnified by Usury.
The 'unaccountable to anyone' Federal Reserve
System rakes in billions in 'free energy' each day.

The ongoing 'Ukraine Operation' (which is in reality
an attack on Russia) is all about sustaining hegemony
and the unhindered domination of World Financial
Operations in U.S. Petro-Dollars.

Collapse is nearer than we may wish to believe.

MarkE

Quote from: SeaMonkey on December 28, 2014, 01:07:33 AM
As always, very interesting discussion with a
diverse and very broad range of opinions.

True, water itself is not a fuel; but Water Gas
is.
Unfortunately "Water Gas" is not water.  It is a mixture O2 and H2 gasses that can react, giving up energy and producing water as the end product.

The Judge in the Stanley Meyer case could not
make any determination regarding the technical
viability of what Stan had developed, however,
he could and did make a determination regarding
Stan's business practices.  What Stan was attempting
for financial gain was fraudulent.  Stan, unfortunately,
fell victim to The Love of Money.
Stan Meyer could and did commit fraud as the judge found in the practice of his "water fuel" business.  Over 15 years later no one can reproduce the miracle that Stan Meyer the fraud claimed.  Hello???

The U.S. Military Services are not directly engaged in
developmental research seeking new and unorthodox
technologies but they do maintain control over the
funding and security of such programs which are
carried out by 'contractors.'
The MIC has lots of private contractors.  The armed forces also have labs of their own.  The Air Force Research Lab is but one example.
QuoteThese programs are
typically 'Black' meaning that they are extremely
highly classified and opaque.  Deep Underground.
Controlled and managed by the 'invisible' U.S.
Government.
While there are plenty of classified programs, the government does conduct research into unproven areas.  Multiple agencies have and continue to for example research LENR/LANR/cold-fusion.

The U.S. Military Services do engage in application
research alongside contractors which is intended to
exploit new technologies for purposes of warfare.
This research is typically somewhat transparent in
that it is coordinated and approved by Congress.
Although highly classified these programs are
necessarily within the realm of the 'visible' U.S.
Government.

At the present time the only form of Free Energy
which is abundant it its existence is that of
Money Creation and Debt Magnified by Usury.
The 'unaccountable to anyone' Federal Reserve
System rakes in billions in 'free energy' each day.
The Fed discount window has been handing out around $400 billion of free money to the big banks each year since 2009.  Two trillion later, the banks are back to their private risk with public backing.  After the new Congress comes in this will get much worse and much riskier.

The ongoing 'Ukraine Operation' (which is in reality
an attack on Russia) is all about sustaining hegemony
and the unhindered domination of World Financial
Operations in U.S. Petro-Dollars.
Unfortunately, you have oversimplified things.  Putin is very keen on reconstituting the old Soviet Union.  Crimea was overrun by the Russians, not NATO.  Russia is in Eastern Ukraine, not NATO.  Putin as a provocateur doesn't leave the USA with clean hands, particularly in the last 30 years in the Middle East.

Collapse is nearer than we may wish to believe.
The scary situations are:  The extremely dangerous military players are the complete nut cases Netanyahu and Putin.  The threat to the global economy are the big banks which have effectively bought themselves the major Western governments.  The dangerous games being played could cause a global economic catastrophe far worse than 2008.

orbut 3000

QuoteThe extremely dangerous military players are the complete nut cases Netanyahu and Putin.

Putin is not crazy all by himself. He needs his crazy european and transatlantic partners to dance. I think Russia should seek to intensify their military and economic relationship with Cuba and watch what happens then.