Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just an Observation from a new member

Started by clixbits, December 22, 2014, 10:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madeo

Quote from: MarkE on December 24, 2014, 01:41:48 AM
That is a remarkable claim.   It requires that:  1) There exists proof of the existence of some technology, 2) There exists proof that the technology is "game changing", and 3) There exists proof that "the powers that be" "removed" that technology from the market somehow.  These mutual requirements would seem to be at odds with each other and reality.  Please cite a specific example.

Stan Meyers for one.  How about the Water powered car made in japan?   Air powered car in France?  The electric car that GM killed years ago. I believe there was a documentary on youtube about it called "Who killed the electric car?"   Then, there's the hydrogen powered car built by Bob Lazar. Who knew he did more than just UFO stuff ?  I didn't, but there it is on youtube.  Watch the video "who killed the hydrogen car."
GEET could be one of those examples ... etc, etc...

And of course Tesla ... what better example could we cite more than his ordeal?

I would have thought that you've been in the overunity forums long enough to know these by now.  ???

dieter

What do you expect from MIT who buried cold fusion in 1989... sneaky bastards like Nathan Lewis... the powers to be... yeah right.

We all make mistakes, even Maxwell or Einstein. And nothing is wrong with a little help. But some people are just way too much of a cartell upsucker. You have to ask yourself why are they here, post like 5000x when they think Overunity is rubbish. Pure altruism?

There is a simple way to handle this. Go to your profile, and go to the buddy list. There is also an Ignore list. Simple as that.  No fight, nobody gets hurt.

Peace

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on December 24, 2014, 01:50:20 AM
A specific example Mark E ??

Last winter, two Long Island schools converted to Cottell's system, and both reduced their fuel usage by about 25%. Adelphi University reports that it saved more than 3,500 gallons of oil per week! -- and reduced soot output by 98 %."
So how was something that took place last winter and you report about now supposedly suppressed?

this was in 1974

that will have to do for now
I have no time for your ping pong game ATM

ohhh
I'll add this for you so you don't have to

"nothing to see here folks Just move along"
You make a remarkable claim.  I would like to see evidence.

MarkE

Quote from: Madeo on December 24, 2014, 02:36:47 AM

Stan Meyers for one.
Stan Meyer was found to be an egregious fraud by an Ohio judge.  No one can show any device that does as Meyer claimed.

How about the Water powered car made in japan?
What water powered car made in Japan?  Where can such a car be inspected?

Air powered car in France?
The car is not powered by air.  It is powered by releasing compressed air from tanks.  The compressors that pump the air into the tanks do not do anything special.  DO you think that torpedos are free energy machines?

The electric car that GM killed years ago. I believe there was a documentary on youtube about it called "Who killed the electric car?"
The EV1 was a vehicle mandated by California regulations.  It was very expensive to build.  The conspiracy theory tried to get legs by following the sale of Ovshinsky's NiMH company.  Yet NiMH has done rather well, becoming the basis of Toyota's Prius, and taken up by BASF.  Lithium has much better round-trip efficiency and is pushing NiMH out of the vehicle market.  One can buy an electric vehicle from any of a number of manufacturers.

Then, there's the hydrogen powered car built by Bob Lazar. Who knew he did more than just UFO stuff ?  I didn't, but there it is on youtube.  Watch the video "who killed the hydrogen car."
Hydrogen is not a fuel stock.  It is a storage mechanism.
GEET could be one of those examples ... etc, etc...
Oh please, Pantone is a cheap crook.  The thought of people trying to align rods in their exhaust with a compass is a complete crack-up.  Not one of these examples shows a remarkable technology that got killed or suppressed.

And of course Tesla ... what better example could we cite more than his ordeal?

I would have thought that you've been in the overunity forums long enough to know these by now.  ???
I have been around long enough to see people repeat extraordinary claims that they cannot support with evidence time and time again.

Madeo

Wow,  you really spent a lot of energy trying to debunk all of that.....  Thanks for trying though. I feel really honored  ;D
But I'm gonna give you another assignment to debunk --->  The sun is free.

Madeo