Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

T-(Shaped) Turbine, Which uses Centrifugal Force

Started by Overunityguide, December 24, 2014, 05:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overunityguide

Hi All,

Most recently I went to Switzerland on vacation and visited the Large Hydro-Power Dam Structure, called the 'Grande Dixence'.

Since then I read a couple of articles on how Hydro-Power can be produced/extracted, what kind of turbine types exist and what parameters and formula's for calculating Net Power are involved.

I also did some reading on Viktor Schauberger his inventions, and fiddled with the idea of combining a bit of his work on 'Centrifugal Force' with common Hydro-Power Turbine concepts.

This is what a came up with... The basic idea is fairly simple. (although it might be challenging to build..) The idea is to rotate two Francis/Pelton turbines (mounted on a T Like Structure) right above a water basin and feet both rotating turbines with water/hydro power generated by centrifugal force. (Instead of Gravity, which is normally used in Hydro-Power Stations)

So I thought I would share it with you guys. (Like some sort of a Christmas Present)

Please see both my T-(Shaped) Turbine Images and decide for yourself what such a structure might be capable of.

The formula's for calculating power output are in the drawings as well.

A Merry Christmas to You All!

quartz

Chaque minute qui passe est une occasion de changer le cours de ta vie

Overunityguide

Hi Quartz,

Thanks for the link. It looks like Cherryman was on the same track a while ago. :)

His first design with multiple rotating water wheels looks nice, but in my opinion lags the ability for pressure build-up next to a turbine inlet. When water reaches the first vane on one of the rotating water wheels, the water could go virtually anywhere... (especially when the rotating feed pipes/penstocks are not exactly horizontal, as in his design)

Furthermore his second design comes more in the direction to what I came up with, but the rotating horizontal pipes/penstocks are way too short in my opinion.

Please look at the power figures (as presented in my calculations) where we can use a rotating feed pipe/penstock of 5 meter and rotate it with 3 rps (rounds per second), which gives us a Centrifugal Force in the Horizontal Direction of 90,5 x Normal Gravity! With those parameters a Turbine could eventually produce a mechanical output of 30MW...

Anyways good to see that more people have given the same idea some thoughts in the past.

quartz

This is a good indicator when several people have similar ideas
Chaque minute qui passe est une occasion de changer le cours de ta vie

telecom

Quote from: Overunityguide on December 24, 2014, 05:49:39 AM
Hi All,

Most recently I went to Switzerland on vacation and visited the Large Hydro-Power Dam Structure, called the 'Grande Dixence'.

Since then I read a couple of articles on how Hydro-Power can be produced/extracted, what kind of turbine types exist and what parameters and formula's for calculating Net Power are involved.

I also did some reading on Viktor Schauberger his inventions, and fiddled with the idea of combining a bit of his work on 'Centrifugal Force' with common Hydro-Power Turbine concepts.

This is what a came up with... The basic idea is fairly simple. (although it might be challenging to build..) The idea is to rotate two Francis/Pelton turbines (mounted on a T Like Structure) right above a water basin and feet both rotating turbines with water/hydro power generated by centrifugal force. (Instead of Gravity, which is normally used in Hydro-Power Stations)

So I thought I would share it with you guys. (Like some sort of a Christmas Present)

Please see both my T-(Shaped) Turbine Images and decide for yourself what such a structure might be capable of.

The formula's for calculating power output are in the drawings as well.

A Merry Christmas to You All!

Hi, but rotating the whole assembly will also take lots of power.
How do you know that the generator part will produce more power than the one consumed by the motor ?
Regards