Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cold Electricity Breakthrough With Two Tank Transformers! Must Watch!

Started by Just..Sayin.., December 26, 2014, 01:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

The guy is too thick to be for real. And his side kick physicist is more likely to be a farmhand. I enjoyed the video though, so thanks for that!

tinman

Quote from: Just..Sayin.. on December 26, 2014, 04:43:03 PM

Lord's handiwork taking place right now!
The lord has a sense of humor. Lets hope the lord cometh soon and slap some sense into this clown.

MarkE is right-this has to be a bad joke.

Oh dear indeed Hoppy

TinselKoala

No, I am afraid it is not a joke. Gerard Morin believes in himself, totally.

Most of his videos are TLDW, but here is a relatively short one that captures most of the essence of Morin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chEOX6AU7z8

1. Doesn't understand what the "1.1 A-H" label rating of his batteries actually means
2. Claims 400 kV output from the system, with clipleads scattered about on his table and fingers touching stuff
3. Cites whatever numbers he likes from his complaining and rapidly fluctuating clampon meter
4. Admits that there is EMI (He calls it EMF) affecting his thermometer, which is also beeping madly at him
5. Makes no input power measurements, since he thinks that the batteries can only deliver 1.1 A (from the 1.1 A-H label rating)
6. Feel free to add to this list of "facepalm moments".

If he took the output of the final transformer that is feeding his lightbulbs, and put his finger to it, he'd find out what "cold electricity" really means, as tiny wisps of burning skin smoke waft up from his fingertips.

In comments to the video, he has complained about my cheap meters which show accurate measurements, while denying that his more expensive clampon is affected by the EMI from his testing.  I'd love to see him using an oscilloscope. Maybe some of his fanbase will donate enough money to him so he can buy a 3,000 dollar DSO and demonstrate how to abuse it.

a.king21

It's simple how his stuff works. I've got his "generator"somewhere in my lab. It is an AC motor using magnets as either stator or rotor (I can't remember which). In reverse it's an ac generator of approx 240 volts up or down depending on his motor speed.
So the output is approximately mains electricity with a lot of variation depending on his motor speed.

Good luck to him he might stumble on something useful but not for me right now.

Just..Sayin..

Thanks Gerard Morin for your astonishing breakthrough in cold electricity which you are calling radiation energy. I really enjoyed your additional demonstrations and experiments in your other videos that obviously led you to this discovery. It is refreshing to see someone open source their work for the benefit of all, rather than bowing down to vanity and the almighty dollar.

I found your tank transformer demonstration very impressive and also well thought out. It is unfortunate that you and your associate did not think to point the temperature probe at the heaters to demonstrate that they were loading. I do understand your oversight in this however, which was probably due to your eagerness to show the mysterious cooling phenomena on the transformer insulator. Surely you were not thinking that people would somehow assume that you had nothing better to do than set up a falsified load test and post a video on YouTube in order to impress some people you do not even know. Which of course, would make absolutely no sense whatsoever. 

I am very disappointed with the attitude of the armchair experts here on what is supposed to be a open discussion forum for overunity experiments. Mr Morin please pay no attention to them and please do not stop sharing what you have learned through applied research, and also by the grace of God, who guides one and all in their pursuit of knowledge, whether they realize it or not.

I look forward to your future demonstrations and also the coming replications of your fantastic breakthrough.

In the meantime may those who maliciously deride your experiments in great ignorance take a moment to reflect upon our Blessed Saviour's words from His sermon on the mount.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.