Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cold Electricity Breakthrough With Two Tank Transformers! Must Watch!

Started by Just..Sayin.., December 26, 2014, 01:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just..Sayin..

Quote from: Ed morbus on January 02, 2015, 12:39:47 PM
I did this test with capacitors in parallel I get better results see diagram

Care to tell us the results?

Just..Sayin..

(This video is completely in the 6th grade level. Generator runs a step up transformer then a step-down transformer. Turns on an unloaded saw.. so amp draw very minimal. Load that bad boy down cutting a salt treated 6x6 to get 1500watt. That was the first red flag. The second red flag was the saw slowing down as he turned on more heating elements.. this means voltage was falling off & therefore watts of heater  as well possible to the 60 -100 volt range judging from the unloaded saw. so now we have maybe 3 heaters at around 900 watt each an unloaded saw at 200 watt or so.. we are right in the range of a 4 hp motor.)

The McCulloch pancake generators are very inefficient mechanically, they have a large magnetic flywheel as opposed to more efficient generators which employ a small rotor.  However the induction efficiency should be fairly decent, and they should produce a pure sine wave, as there is no ferrous core material, just air coils.

McCulloch produced four different models as far as hp/wattage goes. The three hp Briggs Stratton motor powered a 1200 watt model, the four hp a 1500 watt model, the 5 hp powered a 2000 watt model, and the 6 hp a 3300 watt model.

When Morin's amp meter displayed 11 amps, that was what he was truly putting into the transformer, at 110 volts, somewhere in the neighborhood of 1250 watts.

Just..Sayin..

Quote from: Just..Sayin.. on January 02, 2015, 05:56:05 PM

When Morin's amp meter displayed 11 amps, that was what he was truly putting into the transformer, at 110 volts, somewhere in the neighborhood of 1250 watts.

Looking at the video again I see I was mistaken about the amperage reading... the meter shows the consumption to be quite low at 1.1 amp. It sure looks like an anomaly to me.