Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cold Electricity Breakthrough With Two Tank Transformers! Must Watch!

Started by Just..Sayin.., December 26, 2014, 01:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

There is a rival team working in a secret location!

They also refurbish Daleks as a sideline.   8)

Pirate88179

I have a pink unicorn in my backyard. (Thanks TK)

Of course, if you look at it, it will not look pink nor will it look like a unicorn...but...you just do not know how to look correctly.

Some guy on the EF forum is going to replicate my unicorn so, there is your proof.  Enough said.

If you doubt me then you are short sighted and do not care about the planet nor anyone else but yourself.  Also, if the EF guy can not replicate my unicorn then, he just lacked the skills but, since he tried to, it proves I am correct.

Is this seriously the level of "scientific" reasoning that we have degraded to?

What ever happened to real proof?  Hell, Chet could not even name, nor describe, the anomaly that was "demonstrated" in the videos but, he is sure it is going to help mankind.  And, not knowing what that anomaly is does not matter because some guy on the EF forum is going to replicate it and hopefully get this same unknown/unnamed anomaly?

God help us.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

allcanadian

@MH
QuoteThere is a rival team working in a secret location!They also refurbish Daleks as a sideline. 

I have to admit I did laugh out load when I read your post. two thumbs up.

You know it is strange that so many seem to take themselves so seriously and we make a little fun to liven things up and people come unglued. It is not so much what they believe but how they represent what they believe in my opinion. I'm glad there are still people around that aren't afraid to ask the hard questions and stir the pot a bit.

I understand I can go a little to far with my sarcastic sense of humor but I hope everyone understands there is no ill intent behind it, just the opposite and if I go to far I apologize in advance.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone.
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

Bat1Robin2

There is something about higher frequencies that wont shock you as easily. this is just the characteristics of (high frequency high voltage ) much safer than 60 hz high voltage. This is what the big big secret all the buzz about cold electricity, its not really cold just not as shocking. has been know for many years but we still use the 60hz because the transformers work more efficiently at 50,60 hz frequencies. This video is completely in the 6th grade level. Generator runs a step up transformer then a step-down transformer. Turns on an unloaded saw.. so amp draw very minimal. Load that bad boy down cutting a salt treated 6x6 to get 1500watt. That was the first red flag. The second red flag was the saw slowing down as he turned on more heating elements.. this means voltage was falling off & therefore watts of heater  as well possible to the 60 -100 volt range judging from the unloaded saw. so now we have maybe 3 heaters at around 900 watt each an unloaded saw at 200 watt or so.. we are right in the range of a 4 hp motor. Completely normal operation. Since he made no input output measurements, that is red flag number 3.  O yeah and the final nail in the coffin was its not looped if he has so much power why not run the generator from an electric motor. 3 red flags and a nail in the coffin equals total bullshit. Sad thing is it seems from the video he actually believes he is over-unity somehow.

MarkE

Quote from: Bat1Robin2 on December 31, 2014, 12:22:48 AM
There is something about higher frequencies that wont shock you as easily. this is just the characteristics of (high frequency high voltage ) much safer than 60 hz high voltage. This is what the big big secret all the buzz about cold electricity, its not really cold just not as shocking. has been know for many years but we still use the 60hz because the transformers work more efficiently at 50,60 hz frequencies. This video is completely in the 6th grade level. Generator runs a step up transformer then a step-down transformer. Turns on an unloaded saw.. so amp draw very minimal. Load that bad boy down cutting a salt treated 6x6 to get 1500watt. That was the first red flag. The second red flag was the saw slowing down as he turned on more heating elements.. this means voltage was falling off & therefore watts of heater  as well possible to the 60 -100 volt range judging from the unloaded saw. so now we have maybe 3 heaters at around 900 watt each an unloaded saw at 200 watt or so.. we are right in the range of a 4 hp motor. Completely normal operation. Since he made no input output measurements, that is red flag number 3.  O yeah and the final nail in the coffin was its not looped if he has so much power why not run the generator from an electric motor. 3 red flags and a nail in the coffin equals total bullshit. Sad thing is it seems from the video he actually believes he is over-unity somehow.
RF imparts current just as easily as LF.  The difference is that your nervous system doesn't register it.  So you may not feel an incapacitating shock, and your muscles might not seize, but your tissues can get cooked just as easily.