Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cold Electricity Breakthrough With Two Tank Transformers! Must Watch!

Started by Just..Sayin.., December 26, 2014, 01:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just..Sayin..

Here it is fellas, very impressive set up, easy to replicate, nothing is being hidden! Has the cold electricity phenomena discovered by Floyd Sweet and Ev Gray resurfaced in a method that is just too simple to believe? They claim any transformers will do. Important to note that the generator supplying the input is brush less, and needs to be for an exact replication effort.

Who is going to be the first to claim the overunity prize with a couple of modified MOT's powered by a battery?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3Spf5WVGgSY

The second photo is of Gerard's prior art that paved the way to the tank transformers!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chEOX6AU7z8

Also a 'must see' is the video of the sun's 'naked eye' plasma discharge on Dec 23rd, 2014

Visit http://revelation12.ca and scroll down on the main page to the first embedded video. This event is very astounding!

Kator01

This guy has no clue of what he is doing lest what he is talking about.
Where is the calorimetric proof of measuring the  temperatur of the heaters under repeatable controlled conditions, i.e heating up a room in a certain time ?
Where is proof that the heaters run on full power... no measurements just blah blah about radiation

Kator01

Just..Sayin..

Quote from: Kator01 on December 26, 2014, 01:36:46 PM
This guy has no clue of what he is doing lest what he is talking about.
Where is the calorimetric proof of measuring the  temperatur of the heaters under repeatable controlled conditions, i.e heating up a room in a certain time ?
Where is proof that the heaters run on full power... no measurements just blah blah about radiation

Kator01

Violates all known laws of physics, right? One day soon when the Lord begins to roar like a lion, people are going to realize that man's laws of physics do not even begin to scratch the surface!

Kator01

No.

he did´nt violate any law. No necessity to wait for a lord to come and bring hithero unkown laws to mankind. We will do it ourself...but not this way and not by this man..he is simply claiming irrational stuff delivering  no proof. He is not even measuring the heaters but measuring with
his infrared meter the cold sky ...uh ?

This is the most preposterous presentation I have seen since years.

Kator01