Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Free Energy Conferences in Hamburg and Chicago

Started by rickfriedrich, January 05, 2015, 08:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: rickfriedrich on July 30, 2015, 06:48:35 PM
People have brought whatever meters they have wanted to bring to the meetings and put them on the machines to their own satisfaction. We are not against them. They have purpose. Some of these meters could be destroyed if connected to the output so one must experiment at their own risk. We are showing at least three different types of energy including zero point...
Has anyone connected an actual power analyzer and concluded that any of your devices are working overunity machines?

rickfriedrich

Thousands of people have hooked up every instrument you can think of to these machines to do every kind of testing. We also use them for other purposes than energy as well. But yes, obviously. Our customers are from every walk of life. From every kind of professor, electrical, mechanical engineer, the military, the biggest companies, to Joe Shmo hobbyist. These people often buy several machines over several years and they are satisfied with what they are using them for. I provide a service to people who ask for these things. I never started this because I had an idea to sell anything. People on forums cursed me out because I did not provide kits for them so eventually I did. I figured out everything I needed and wanted to know within 6 months of research. Then because people asked for something I gave them exactly what they asked for. They asked for seconds and thirds and more and more people asked. So don't give me this attitude as if I'm pushing something or preying upon people. Again, I'm not here to try and prove something to people with attitudes. You don't believe it fine. I have the right to provide a service to people who are interested. My friend who is the owner of this website if I am not mistaken welcomes my work and my announcement of these meetings. So I think your continuous hostility is unjustified and appears to be evidence of other motivation.

Quote from: MarkE on July 30, 2015, 07:29:39 PM
Has anyone connected an actual power analyzer and concluded that any of your devices are working overunity machines?

memoryman

I noticed that you did not answer Mark's question.

rickfriedrich

Yes I did. But I also responded to all of his posts against me.

Quote from: memoryman on July 30, 2015, 10:32:38 PM
I noticed that you did not answer Mark's question.

TinselKoala

Quote from: rickfriedrich on July 30, 2015, 10:58:20 PM
Yes I did. But I also responded to all of his posts against me.

No, you dodged the question. A proper answer would look something like this:

"Yes, a team led by P. Eng. Whatshisname used a Clarke-Hess power analyzer on the QEG device presented by Rubbertales in August 2013 and made a full report which you can read at this link: Etc. etc."

That is, you provide a proper credible reference that can be checked, so that we have confidence that the instrument was used properly and gave repeatable results.
Personally, I have _never_ seen such a report of proper instrument use from any free-energy claimant, and I've seen a lot of claims. So why don't you give us some checkable details of one of those many many such cases you know about.

I know why, and so do you.

Meanwhile you still haven't answered MY questions. Where do you get your electricity for your home and laboratory? Where do the "overunity" claimants get their electricity?  Is there _anyone_ that you know of who powers their home and/or laboratory, using any of the "overunity" or "free energy" devices that will be demonstrated, or have been demonstrated, at any of your events?

Are you still connected to your local electricity grid, or not, Rick Friedrich?  What percent of your own electrical needs are supplied by "Zero Point Energy" or any of the "free energy" devices you claim exist? What reduction in your utility bills have you experienced yourself from using these devices?