Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ENERGY AMPLIFICATION... REVEALED!

Started by Dave Wing, January 06, 2015, 12:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a.king21

Dave Wing: If you look up Carlos Benitez patents, he has already figured out your idea.
He uses the splitting of the positive to generate energy but with a twist.
He interposes a tank circuit and a spark gap to introduce static energy into the circuit.
I've already verified the concept experimentally and so has Matthew Jones on energetic forum.

Dave Wing

Yes I have seen the patent before I ran across it on Energetic forum not to long ago. Thanks for the memory refresher about it though.

What did Matt and yourself find out about the circuit and what was the end result, if you don't mind me asking? I would also like to know, if you are willing share, what are you looking for in all your endeavours in this field?

Even though you did not ask I will share my goals, they are simply to learn, then teach others about a real practical, functional, self powering piece of equipment that anyone can make for themselves... That will have more than enough power to suit ones daily needs, whether it be a slef powering bike, automobile, house or household appliance. We are at the cusp of the great energy revolution... That is a sure thing.

-Dave Wing

a.king21

I ran the Benitez 4 battery system for a week constantly powering an 11 watt cfl bulb and intermittently abusing the setup by powering a motor of something like 300 watts and an electric 12v car kettle at say 250 watts. At the end of the week all the battery voltages were the same as at start up.
I used 2 car batteries and 2 Lorry batteries in the experiment. My Tesla switch was a terribly built affair which kept failing, also. I am not a good builder.
My beef is that the device was cumbersome and I was looking at a a way of switching the batteries several times a second.
(Because the splitting of the positive constantly loses it's voltage. ie one set is charging up, and the other is diminishing so the difference between the two positives constantly diminishes )

Matt Jones obtained a steady 500 watts for about 6 months. He used electronic switching.
My conclusion is that the Tesla switch has to be "right" and top quality. -Unless you can get hold of an old Rhumkoff coil with it's own interrupter.

My endeavors are the same as yours.

TinselKoala

Quote from: a.king21 on January 13, 2015, 05:31:35 PM
I ran the Benitez 4 battery system for a week constantly powering an 11 watt cfl bulb and intermittently abusing the setup by powering a motor of something like 300 watts and an electric 12v car kettle at say 250 watts. At the end of the week all the battery voltages were the same as at start up.
I used 2 car batteries and 2 Lorry batteries in the experiment. My Tesla switch was a terribly built affair which kept failing, also. I am not a good builder.
My beef is that the device was cumbersome and I was looking at a a way of switching the batteries several times a second.
(Because the splitting of the positive constantly loses it's voltage. ie one set is charging up, and the other is diminishing so the difference between the two positives constantly diminishes )

Matt Jones obtained a steady 500 watts for about 6 months. He used electronic switching.
My conclusion is that the Tesla switch has to be "right" and top quality. -Unless you can get hold of an old Rhumkoff coil with it's own interrupter.

My endeavors are the same as yours.

So let's see. You ran an 11 Watt bulb continuously for a week. How much actual _energy_ was that, assuming it was actually dissipating the full 11 Watt nameplate value?
There are 7 days x 24 hours/day x 60 minutes/hour x 60 seconds/minute = 604800 seconds in a week. Right? So your bulb required 11 Watts x 604800 seconds, or 6652800 Joules of energy. Right?

How much energy is there in your 4 batteries, two automotive and two lorry batteries? You don't specify so let's just assume that they are all 4, 12 volt nominal, 65 amp-hour batteries, quite reasonable values. What is the energy content of this battery stack at 12 volts (ignoring that they will read 13.2 V or higher when fully charged)?  4 batteries x 12 volts x 65 amp hours = 48 V x (65 amp-hours x 60 minutes/hour x 60 seconds/minute) = 11232000 watt-seconds, or Joules. Right?  So running the 11 watt bulb for a week uses just a bit over half the energy in Joules in the battery stack.

You do not specify for how long you ran the other loads. Ten minutes per day, each,  every day? 7 days x 10 minutes/day x 60 seconds/minute = 4200 seconds, and with 550 Watts load that is 4200 seconds x 550 Watts = 2310000 Watt-seconds or Joules. So the total energy required to run the 11 Watt bulb continually for a week, and the other two loads for ten minutes each, every day, is 8962800 Joules. Right? And this is quite a bit less than the total starting energy content of the batteries, right?

Please check my math.

And anyone who has worked with lead acid batteries knows that the open circuit terminal voltage may not dip below the nominal 12 volts until the batteries are 80 percent discharged or so.

So can you refine the calculation somewhat? What are the actual ratings of the 4 batteries you used? Were the "lorry batteries" 24 volt batteries? Exactly how much power were you actually supplying to the "11 Watt" bulb? For precisely how long did you run the heavier intermittent loads?

a.king21

The lorry batteries were 12 volts and about a third more power than the car batteries which were about one horsepower each.
I ran the heavier loads for maybe 4 hours several times. The data is not very scientific, because I was experimenting with the device.
The fact that the batteries retained the start voltages I agree does not prove very much as batteries can be deceptive.
All I can say is that it is worth pursuing as a patent replication. Of course the good thing about criticising dead people (Benitez) is that you can call him a liar and he cannot fight back.

One thing which spooked me , however, was that at one point the batteries were charging up at such a rate that I could hear them "breathing" ie making a strange breath like sound so I decided to reduce the power as I feared a gas build up.

Benitez does explain how the device works however. So if you disagree with him I suggest you take it up with Benitez.
And if you don't like my suggestion then you can complain to the internet. lol
(The last quote is from Family Guy - I'm trying to inject a little humour here)