Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Quote from: MarkE on May 31, 2015, 07:14:23 PM
Just keep parading your ignorance.

@MarkE - My request was certainly a reasonable one - You declined to backup your Claims!

Your Assumption of Ignorance is totally misguided and Un-True!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

It is your Assumptions that have got you into this mess:

EMJunkie

@All - I wonder if anyone noticed that little (-) Sign in the Picture:

EMJunkie

@All - Clearly this small amount of evidence I have bought forward, if one understands it, is making MarkE's Claims:

Quote from: MarkE on May 18, 2015, 04:44:39 AM

Power is reactive in two phase regimes of current through a circuit branch relative to voltage across a circuit branch:  45 degrees to 135 degrees, and 225 degrees to 315 degrees.  Within the ranges of 315 degrees to 45 degrees and 135 degrees to 225 degrees power is resistive and not reactive.

and Bill (Brain Dead) and idegen (Super Neanderthal) look like a bunch of Idiots!

These people come here, Rail-Road others when they themselves do not understand basic Power principals! This is quickly becoming laughable!

I will keep going as this leads to something that once you understand will complete an entire picture!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

MarkE

Quote from: EMJunkie on May 31, 2015, 07:22:21 PM
@All - I wonder if anyone noticed that little (-) Sign in the Picture:
You are so lost that it is nearly hysterical.

EMJunkie

Quote from: MarkE on May 31, 2015, 07:32:46 PM

You are so lost that it is nearly hysterical.

@MarkE - Someone is, it is not me!

I repeat your False Claim:

Quote from: MarkE on May 18, 2015, 04:44:39 AM

Power is reactive in two phase regimes of current through a circuit branch relative to voltage across a circuit branch:  45 degrees to 135 degrees, and 225 degrees to 315 degrees.  Within the ranges of 315 degrees to 45 degrees and 135 degrees to 225 degrees power is resistive and not reactive.

I quote:

Alex McEachern, Fellow, IEEE
Power Standards Lab
Alameda, California, USA

In alternating current (AC) power systems, power is defined as the rate of energy transfer. At most measurement locations on a grid, the energy transfers in a single direction, typically from a source (such as a power grid) to a load (such as a house). But at certain locations, the energy transfers in opposite directions at different times, for example from/to a grid to/from a housed equipped with photovoltaic solar panels. In these situations, it is common to measure negative power, that is, power flowing from the nominal load towards the nominal source. Given that Power Factor is universally defined as the ratio between power and volt-amps, and given that volt-amps is always positive, we must conclude that when power is negative then Power Factor is also negative. IEEE 1459 is causing confusion about these points for some users of this standard, and should be revised.

Alex McEachern, Fellow, IEEE
Power Standards Lab
Alameda, California, USA

IEEE 1459 should be revised to clarify the definition of negative power.

III. NEGATIVE POWER FACTOR

Power Factor is universally defined as the ratio of watts to volt-amps. IEEE 1459-2010 uses this correct definition. Volt-amps is the product of r.m.s. volts and r.m.s. amps. The square term in r.m.s. ensures that r.m.s. values are always positive. Therefore, when power is negative, Power Factor is, by definition, negative. When power is positive, Power Factor is, by definition, positive. The concept of negative power factor as a consequence of negative power is widely accepted. [5]-[14]. Although IEEE 1459-2010 does not explicitly refer to negative power factor, it is an unavoidable consequence of the Power Factor equations in IEEE 1459-2010. Some readers, unfortunately, do not recognize the meaning of negative Power Factor (it simply means that the power is negative). When next revised, IEEE 1459 can assist those readers by making an explicit statement about negative Power Factor: that it exists, and that it simply means that power is negative.

MarkE - I am far from lost! I am correct and have proven you to be an Un-Trustworthy person that, because of your continued Assumptions, you make un-truths up to try to assert authority over others and make them look stupid.

It has back fired on you Pal! Again your Assumptions have failed you.

MarkE - You have been Owned beyond repair. IEEE / MarkE - A Clear winner is present in the thread and MarkE is not it!!!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org