Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: EMJunkie on May 18, 2015, 04:28:22 AM
Ok, MarkE, TK and others here, maybe we can discuss the Input power and what this means when such a large Phase angle is seen?

This is Reactive Power, typically Phase angles would only be seen from 0 Degrees to 90 Degrees and normally not beyond 90 Degrees.
You are lost in the bushes again.  Power is reactive in two phase regimes of current through a circuit branch relative to voltage across a circuit branch:  45 degrees to 135 degrees, and 225 degrees to 315 degrees.  Within the ranges of 315 degrees to 45 degrees and 135 degrees to 225 degrees power is resistive and not reactive.  The real power in these regimes, which includes your sample exceeds the reactive power.

Calculated Power RMS is -9.03 Watts...

These watts are returning back to the Source..

How much Power is lost, How much Power is used, what power ratios can we expect from the Input Reactance, MarkE mentioned 36%

Come on guys, lets get serious! Lets get into this!
You are making more incorrect declarations, and are asking for speculation about the meaning of measurements from a set-up that you fail to describe.  As TK said:  GIGO.

EMJunkie

Quote from: MarkE on May 18, 2015, 04:37:24 AM
Since you trust Google perhaps you will avail yourself to using it to research the opinions that he actually expressed.  For example:  https://books.google.com/books?id=VMcpAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA28&dq=charles+h+duell+invented&hl=en&ei=row8TfrUG9T1gAfP4sDTCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=book-preview-link#v=onepage&q&f=false

The quotes from Mr. Duell are diametrically opposed to the unattributed quote that you use as an excuse to disparage him.  Whereas we have from one Chris Sykes the dead wrong insistance that an oscilloscope must be set to AC coupling in order to properly measure AC signals.  This one Chris Sykes insisted on this point even when his error was repeatedly pointed out to him.  What does one call a person who not only pretends to have expertise but also demonstrates they don't know what they are talking about and resist learning?
No - This is not what I said! Please Re-Read the post.

It depends on the setup. If the Output is AC then AC is needed on the scope. Vice Versa...
No, again I disagree!

"In alternating current (AC), the flow of electric charge periodically reverses direction." - A H-Bridge can Chop the DC and the flow of electric charge periodically reverses direction.

Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternating_current

This is just common-sense, so please don't try to confuse others here!

Kind Regards

Chris Sykes - hyiq.org
   To Reach New Horizons!

No one has to invent quotes and falsely attribute them to you in order to disparage your reputation.  Your actual quotes do that.  The one above is less than four months old.

MarkE - Really, this is getting tired and really uninteresting... You done?

If you really want to check, go see the wave I gave, it was reasonably Symmetrical and there was No DC off set, get over it and move on!

Ok, now we are done there....

This circuit is one I tried, this was the circuit that gave me the 157.2 degree Phase shift. I tried to resonate with this tank but its not enough... I have since, fixed this problem, but want to share these experiences...

Current Probe was inline after the Ammeter.

minnie

Once the vultures get their beaks in to you they won't let go!
  Rosemary Ainslie will tell you that. Steve Weir could run rings
  round that crowd even over the 'phone.
    Henry and Faraday were pretty smart when you take in to
  account the resources they had available to them.
            J.

EMJunkie

Quote from: MarkE on May 18, 2015, 04:37:24 AM

No one has to invent quotes and falsely attribute them to you in order to disparage your reputation.  Your actual quotes do that.  The one above is less than four months old.

MarkE, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Holland_Duell

The quote is clearly stated... Nothing was made up, I can assure you this.

EMJunkie

Quote from: minnie on May 18, 2015, 04:53:51 AM

Once the vultures get their beaks in to you they won't let go!
  Rosemary Ainslie will tell you that. Steve Weir could run rings
  round that crowd even over the 'phone.
    Henry and Faraday were pretty smart when you take in to
  account the resources they had available to them.
            J.

John, only someone that has something to hide has something to fear, but thanks for the "warning"?

Rosemary Ansile is still a legend in my book, you know why? She tried! Gave it her best shot...

So, she will forever be in my list of Legendary Status!