Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Quote from: EMJunkie on May 31, 2015, 11:40:45 PM

I just clicked - I know who you are!

Youe Mark Goldes, Mark is correct, E for something else:

I was reading some information by someone a little while back:

ARE YOU AWARE OF A CERTAIN CON ARTIST NAMED MARK GOLDES, WHO OPERATES THE SO-CALLED "AESOP INSTITUTE?" FIFTEEN YEARS AFTER THE USAF STOPPED AWARDING HIM GRANTS FOR WORK ON WHAT HE CALLED "ULTRACONDUCTORS," HE IS STILL TRYING TO SWINDLE PEOPLE BY PRETENDING HIS "ULTRACONDUCTOR" COULD STILL BE A GREAT SUCCESS IF ONLY YOU LEND HIM ENOUGH MONEY. (REST ASSURED - THE LOAN WILL NEVER BE REPAID.) I AM WONDERING IF YOU WOULD BE WILLING TO INSPECT THE REPORTS WHICH HIS OWN COMPANIES, MPI AND RTS, PRODUCED ABOUT THEIR "ULTRACONDUCTOR" GRANT PROJECT WORK IN THE NINETIES, AND GIVE YOUR OPINION. I KNOW IT WOULD TAKE SOME TIME - IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME THAT'S OKAY.

HERE ARE THE REPORTS:

http://goldesrufffraudcraftjournal.wordpress.com/MPI-ULTRACONDUCTOR-SBIR-GRANT-REPORTS/

HERE IS SOME MORE INFORMATION:

http://goldesrufffraudcraftjournal.wordpress.com/2014/11/14/GOLDES-RUFF-ULTRACONDUCTOR-FRAUDCRAFT/

http://intlphysicsreviewboard.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/MARK-GOLDES-FRAUDULENT-AESOP-INSTITUTE/

Evil starts with E...

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

EMJunkie

For those that do not already know, Mark Goldes Funded Floyd Sweet in the early days:

URL: http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Magnetic_Power_Inc

EMJunkie

It is extremely interesting that: "We found most to be inventor's delusion." attitude, exactly the same as MarkE's attitude here on this forum!

Why? Why would this approach be used for devices that very clearly demonstrate OU?

I have already explained this in prior posts! Search Mr X

Its so clear now why this thread has sustained such a Trolling!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

MarkE

Quote from: EMJunkie on May 31, 2015, 09:12:26 PM
Very Gentlemanly of you MarkE! Well Done!

You were still wrong! Your statement was wrong! I tried to bring this to a logical valid Conclusion that anyone can see the facts. But alas, your typical MarkE parade of stupidity still outperforms your intellect!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org
Just keep parading your ignorance.  It won't be any worse than your assertion that a scope must be set to AC coupling in order to properly measure an AC waveform.

EMJunkie

Quote from: MarkE on June 01, 2015, 01:09:50 AM

Just keep parading your ignorance.  It won't be any worse than your assertion that a scope must be set to AC coupling in order to properly measure an AC waveform.

Hahahaha - MarkE or should I say Goldes!

You might have a good knowledge of some things, but what's your end goal?

Another Contract from USAF for your "Ultraconductors"

Some people work, and share, here, for each other. Like Tinman! Many others also.

When you get to the Gates of Heaven, and you have to look for your Name in the Book of Life, do you think you will be able to find it? I am sure I will!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org