Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 03, 2015, 11:59:49 PM
MarkE - you have personally viewed 2 on this thread! Alleged? Are you blind to facts? with one other confirmation of good results! Tinman is not working on my Tech directly but has some good stuff going of his own!

You can assume all you like, making allegations like you have when facts are there only makes you a Liar!

Others currently wish to remain anonymous, that's fine, but I trust them! Many I have seen! But hey, keep making allegations! Its your Job!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org
LOL, you calling others liars is a bit rich.  You come making big claims but totally empty hands.

EMJunkie

Quote from: MarkE on June 04, 2015, 12:20:45 AM
LOL, you calling others liars is a bit rich.  You come making big claims but totally empty hands.

Empty Hands can be the greatest gift of all!

MarkE

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 04, 2015, 12:31:42 AM
Empty Hands can be the greatest gift of all!
Says the man who can't find the shore.

padova

Hi EMJ

Can this work if wire is wound on a torus. Similarly as in the picture.

I'll try it anyway. Just what you think.

Thanks

penno64

I posted this in muller/romero thread in 2011. it is a repost from romeros site

Just cause I think you guys are on the right track  (from romero's site) -

The real clever man is Vladimir Utkin who explained that for all.
We also need to understand the influence of each turn to the other turn/turns.Constructing  a coil must take into consideration many other aspects, not only the usual standard ones.
In your recent experiment 1+1 does not equals 2 . I have seen 1+1 equals much more and you will see it too with further investigation.The coil can also act as an amplifier when properly built.

Regards,
Romero

Penno