Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMJunkie

Quote from: Pirate88179 on June 04, 2015, 11:54:10 PM
All this proves is that there are at least 20 other people, besides yourself, that do not know how to make proper measurements.

Congratulations.

Bill

Say's the one and only person on this forum limited to building Joule Thief Circuits!

Yes, Yet another display, from an Un-Invited Individual, of true Ignorance! That you Assume you know, over top of everyone else solidifies your current status: Brain Dead Bill

A Quote from a famous movie:

Spider: If you're not expected then you're not invited - SO FUCK OFF!

By far one of my most favourite movies of all time! Bill (Pitate881...) do you understand this quote?

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

MileHigh

Chris:

QuoteWhat I have bought to the table is by far the best, simplest, cheapest and most practical device to build, ever, in the entire history of this forum!

1) Precisely what does the device do?  I am asking you for concrete details.  No bullshit talk, no pie-in-the-sky philosophy.  Please tell us exactly what the device does.

2) Please give us a practical example of a real-world application for your device.  No bullshit talk, no pie-in-the-sky philosophy.  Please give us a practical example of the device being used with a full and unambiguous description.

MileHigh

EMJunkie

Quote from: MileHigh on June 05, 2015, 12:06:35 AM
Chris:

1) Precisely what does the device do?  I am asking you for concrete details.  No bullshit talk, no pie-in-the-sky philosophy.  Please tell us exactly what the device does.

2) Please give us a practical example of a real-world application for your device.  No bullshit talk, no pie-in-the-sky philosophy.  Please give us a practical example of the device being used with a full and unambiguous description.

MileHigh

MileLow - According to all your posts to date, you already know!

You already know that I have not presented anything new.... The list goes on.

Which now makes you a Hypocrite!

MileLow, you're a desperate old Relic, expressing your lifelong frustrations, in directed Rail-Roading of others here on this forum and on YouTube!

All, without understanding a single bit of the basics behind much of this tech.

Sad!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

MileHigh

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 05, 2015, 12:18:14 AM
MileLow - According to all your posts to date, you already know!

You already know that I have not presented anything new.... The list goes on.

Which now makes you a Hypocrite!

MileLow, you're a desperate old Relic, expressing your lifelong frustrations, in directed Rail-Roading of others here on this forum and on YouTube!

All, without understanding a single bit of the basics behind much of this tech.

Sad!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

What a total croc of crap from somebody that can't answer a straightforward question about his supposed "device" or "technology."  What a joke.

Anybody that has followed this thread knows that you spent 15 years on your bench and you came out with almost zero knowledge:  Don't know how to operate a scope, don't understand how an inductor works, doesn't know how to make measurements, goes into nutcase spamming mode when you feel "threatened" by serious technical discussions.

Your nonsensical piece of crap basically does nothing and there are no practical applications for a device that does nothing.  Prove me wrong succa.

MileHigh

EMJunkie

Quote from: MileHigh on June 05, 2015, 12:34:15 AM
What a total croc of crap from somebody that can't answer a straightforward question about his supposed "device" or "technology."  What a joke.

Anybody that has followed this thread knows that you spent 15 years on your bench and you came out with almost zero knowledge:  Don't know how to operate a scope, don't understand how an inductor works, doesn't know how to make measurements, goes into nutcase spamming mode when you feel "threatened" by serious technical discussions.

Your nonsensical piece of crap basically does nothing and there are no practical applications for a device that does nothing.  Prove me wrong succa.

MileHigh

The Joke, is again on you MileLow, My dear Old Relic!!!

Here is a start for you: Click Here

Good Luck! I hope you don't find the reading through Useless Crap too difficult!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org