Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 08, 2015, 10:40:43 PM
Hi Nelsonrochaa,

Yes, it is sad, and true!

I have seen some strange effects, but I do not wish to discuss. Sorry, just a path I currently do not wish to go down, not yet.

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

Hi Chris
About the subject that i ask you, if you don't want discuss , no problem . ;)   maybe in another occasion .  I will continue
to explore that subject . I just talk you  because this effect is not so usual to see .
Thanks Chris good luck

TinselKoala

Hey Chris I see that you and your sock puppets are getting caught up, leaving your cowardly thumbs-downs on my videos, without having the guts to make any comments as to what you think are wrong with them.  Keep it up, fan boy, I know I'm reaching my Target Audience with my demonstrations of things you can't understand and can't hope to accomplish for yourself.

MarkE

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 09, 2015, 08:34:50 AM
Hey Chris I see that you and your sock puppets are getting caught up, leaving your cowardly thumbs-downs on my videos, without having the guts to make any comments as to what you think are wrong with them.  Keep it up, fan boy, I know I'm reaching my Target Audience with my demonstrations of things you can't understand and can't hope to accomplish for yourself.
If that is happening it is really, really childish.  The Rigol videos are well done and show important things like the control freeze bug.

EMJunkie

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 09, 2015, 08:34:50 AM

TinselKoala - I can assure you, I am not doing anything of the sorts, and I hope others following Partnered Output Coils here are not either! I am sorry you're getting a rash of thumbs down, but again, I assure you it is not me! Maybe if you make a complaint to YouTube and get an Investigation done?

A percentage of your videos are actually good and helpful for the community at hand!

I would never stoop as low as you have accused me of doing.

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

EMJunkie

Quote from: MarkE on June 09, 2015, 12:52:55 PM
If that is happening it is really, really childish.  The Rigol videos are well done and show important things like the control freeze bug.

MarkE - This I agree with you on. Like I have said before, and again just now, I would never do such a thing, I would hope that others following Partnered Output Coils are not either!

Like I said, get YouTube to do an investigation! They may be able to see a pattern on the IP's and find some suspect targeting.

I am a bit flattered TinselKoala would come here and think it was me! He obviously thinks I am his only Enemy when the opposite is actually true! I think if TK pulled finger, thought outside the box, applied Common-sense to determination he could achieve amazing things!

I have given him all he needs to know to start building a set of coils that could do exactly what I have said! OU and lots of it!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org