Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 09, 2015, 04:56:57 PM
MarkE - This I agree with you on. Like I have said before, and again just now, I would never do such a thing, I would hope that others following Partnered Output Coils are not either!

Like I said, get YouTube to do an investigation! They may be able to see a pattern on the IP's and find some suspect targeting.

I am a bit flattered TinselKoala would come here and think it was me! He obviously thinks I am his only Enemy when the opposite is actually true! I think if TK pulled finger, thought outside the box, applied Common-sense to determination he could achieve amazing things!

I have given him all he needs to know to start building a set of coils that could do exactly what I have said! OU and lots of it!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org
Whoever is down voting TK's nice video demonstrations is acting very childish.  Your history here speaks for itself.  No one should be surprised that TK considers you a likely candidate.

Bucking windings, what you call partnered coils, are as old as the hills and they don't do anything special.  We see them used less and less as other techniques are generally much cheaper and more compact.  A 50Hz or 60Hz transformer cannot begin to compete with a 500kHz to 3MHz switching converter on size, and has a very hard time competing on cost.

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 09, 2015, 08:34:50 AM
Hey Chris I see that you and your sock puppets are getting caught up, leaving your cowardly thumbs-downs on my videos, without having the guts to make any comments as to what you think are wrong with them.  Keep it up, fan boy, I know I'm reaching my Target Audience with my demonstrations of things you can't understand and can't hope to accomplish for yourself.

It is regrettable and deplorable that kind of behavior. They did the same with me. It is not what bothers me more , what bothers me is the fact of some people do not even justify why did not like the video. Almost seems hobby for some give negative feedback.
They should feel fortunate to be able to witness some of the tests that are played on this forum still has this behavior ..
This no longer has to do with differences of opinion but with stupidity.
Welcome to the real world.

EMJunkie

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on June 09, 2015, 07:10:33 PM
It is regrettable and deplorable that kind of behavior. They did the same with me. It is not what bothers me more , what bothers me is the fact of some people do not even justify why did not like the video. Almost seems hobby for some give negative feedback.
They should feel fortunate to be able to witness some of the tests that are played on this forum still has this behavior ..
This no longer has to do with differences of opinion but with stupidity.
Welcome to the real world.

Yes, well said Nelsonrochaa!!!

It is unfortunate that this world does have an issue with Undesirables! It is just something we have to deal with!

@TinselKoala - The best advice I can give you, is, ignore the Negatives and look toward the Positives! Down Votes are nothing, who cares, look at the total views instead:

EMJunkie

Quote from: idegen on June 09, 2015, 08:49:33 PM
Junkie!
This is not science.
foolish faith
Moray?
Family member?
Tesla?
dude?
Only you know the legends.

The "professional" circuit is not efficient.
No OU!
Simulation mode is excellent.
What is reality?

Votes to decide something?
it works or not?
This is the key issue
;)

@Idegen - What in particular are you referring to?

Stand back from life for just a minute, take a breath, then say to yourself: "I am looking for Energy, what processes do I need to Invoke to Engineer a Energy Machine?"

Can you Engineer? Engineer Lenz's Law!!! Really, I am very serious!

You dispute this technology, but you can not bring a "Why this can not work" to the table!

I know for a fact that you can not, you may try, but it will be proven false because I know that this Technology works! I know How, Why, what is needed to make this work, and I can make it work every time! You could too if you weren't Stuck in Mud!

I cant understand some of what you say, you speak out of context! The topic is in your head and not mentioned or explained, to me, this is because you're not very smart?

You Speaky Before you thinky?

P.S: Are we not all of the same Family? You could be my long lost Dufus Brother from Hungry?

EMJunkie

I am going to give you all a BIG CLUE!

Your Input must be used effectively! - To excite the Coils, to get a Current Flow in the Partnered Output Coils!!!

Once a Current Flow's in the Partnered Output Coils the Partnered Output Coils become a Solid State Electrical "Generator" - This is Charge Pumping!!! At its most efficient!

Remember, I have shown you, time and time again, it is TWO Opposing Magnetic Field Interactions that vary over time, that Separates Charge!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org