Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 09, 2015, 09:27:19 PM
I am going to give you all a BIG CLUE!

Your Input must be used effectively! - To excite the Coils, to get a Current Flow in the Partnered Output Coils!!!

Once a Current Flow's in the Partnered Output Coils the Partnered Output Coils become a Solid State Electrical "Generator" - This is Charge Pumping!!! At its most efficient!

Remember, I have shown you, time and time again, it is TWO Opposing Magnetic Field Interactions that vary over time, that Separates Charge!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org
1-1 = 0 even for very large values of 1.

EMJunkie

Quote from: MarkE on June 09, 2015, 11:31:09 PM
1-1 = 0 even for very large values of 1.

When the Input, MarkE, = 0 or very close to it, and the output is > 0 then one has to wonder: "Maybe Chris is really trying to give us something that is more than special!!!"

I know you can see this already, but you play the Innocent Rule player because you must have been told off as a student!

The mind set imposed: "Listen, don't ask questions, the Laws I tell you are set in Stone"...

Why?

I am the other way, challenge everything! Listen and Learn but accept no failure, Engineer everything!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

MarkE

Quote from: EMJunkie on June 09, 2015, 11:59:39 PM
When the Input, MarkE, = 0 or very close to it, and the output is > 0 then one has to wonder: "Maybe Chris is really trying to give us something that is more than special!!!"
You have failed to establish that 1 - 1 <> 0 for any values of 1, large or small.  You are welcome to keep trying all you like.

I know you can see this already, but you play the Innocent Rule player because you must have been told off as a student!

The mind set imposed: "Listen, don't ask questions, the Laws I tell you are set in Stone"...

Why?
Because the "Laws" have strong evidence that support them, and you have offered no evidence against them.  You have shown that you have problems taking and checking measurements:  GIGO.

I am the other way, challenge everything! Listen and Learn but accept no failure, Engineer everything!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org
Failing to properly set-up, take, and check measurements is not engineering.  It is just garbage experimentation.

EMJunkie

Quote from: MarkE on June 10, 2015, 12:12:51 AM
You have failed to establish that 1 - 1 <> 0 for any values of 1, large or small.  You are welcome to keep trying all you like.Because the "Laws" have strong evidence that support them, and you have offered no evidence against them.  You have shown that you have problems taking and checking measurements:  GIGO.Failing to properly set-up, take, and check measurements is not engineering.  It is just garbage experimentation.

Again MarkE, all your belief's and Assumptions not ever provable on your part!

I have never given you any Measurements!

I have never given you anything but Solid Science, backed up by Experiment, that shows the same result every time.

But Assume all you like! I find it Funny!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

P.S: Assuming I am negating, modifying, or implying anything to any of the "Laws" of science that is not simply Engineering them for use, to do work, is merely speculation on your part.

That's all I am doing, I am USING the "Law's" of Science for practical use, to perform Work!

In other words, applying practical Engineering to the very same "Law's" you refuse to Challenge!

EMJunkie

Call me a Lenz's Law Engineer!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org