Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Partnered Output Coils - Free Energy

Started by EMJunkie, January 16, 2015, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

author=Mr.Miyagi link=topic=15395.msg527592#msg527592 date=1543701540]

QuoteI am shocked at the content of this thread, its all there, Chris is right, he was right all along. I have read the whole thread, and I cannot believe how this ended.

Are you sure Chris got it all right?
Did you miss the bit where the keen eyes around this forum seen he was using AC coupling on his scope to make power measurements,when he should have been using DC coupling ?.

QuoteI am going to take it upon my self to make sure this does not go wasted. Time, effort, and obviously a talented mind that was devoted to his work.

So where is Chris now?
How many overunity/free energy devices dose he have at this point in time?.

Brad

tinman

Quote from: Mr.Miyagi on December 01, 2018, 04:24:19 AM

Quotewhat ever happened to tinman?

I got board

QuoteIs he still around?

I am.

tinman

Quote from: Mr.Miyagi on December 01, 2018, 04:09:42 PM
Whats is shared on this thread is world changing, and no one took any notice.

OMG I am stunned.

What was shared on this thread is not world changing--it's trouble.

I would also add that Chet (ramset) is one of the good guys here,and not the enemy you have made him out to be.

Chris left because he made errors,not because anyone drove him out.

If you are to write a book,wouldn't you prefer it to represent the truth?.

You also seem to think this !magnetic diode! is some form of wonderful.
In actual fact,if you read as to how it work's,you will soon discover that it is a very lossy mechanism,due to the !eddy current! braking effect of the rotating u shaped copper ring core the coils must reside in,in order for it to work.
It is more of a magnetic deflector,rather than a magnetic diode.

Never take things at face value.
Take a good look at how things work,and if you cant work it out,there are many here than can help.

Brad

lancaIV

Very well that somebody recognize the costs from the FE-machine !What will be the price from each produced KWh, cheaper than 25 Eurocents/KWh private household electricity in Germany or cheaper than the international 12 US$cents/KWh electricity on demand price or cheaper than the 6 UScents/KWh in several estates in the U.S.A !?How many conventional/specific/rare material is needed for each KW-potential ?Has the output to be with 50/60 Hertz- frequency (=3000/3600 RPM industrial standart) or higher or variable ?Could it be that the machine/transformer/converter for itself will become cheap but the needed software controlled operator(= time/pulse/frequency program generator) will become the expensive part ?
Has it to be an "in situ"-solution = each household his own "FE-machine" or can it become a social society solution : the FE-machine as part of the conventional comercial network, intermittent.One problem: the Paris-conference and the 2°C-Limitation:
independant if based by fossil or "pseudo"-clean FE-machine energy generation, each machine produces calories and this is measured also in °Celsius or Fahrenheit or Kelvin !Temperature diminuation means dirty/clean energy use/consume diminuation !From my view a good and fair price for a well organized FE-machine marketing begins in the 500 Euro/KW scale.This price scale will become possible by use from aluminium wire instead from more expensive copper(f.e. SIEMENS R&D) later the use from graphene coils (finally superconductor) and from cheaper produced amorph metals(~ Metglas/Mumetal/Permalloy) for the motor/generator or transformer core.Falling capacitor prices and less expensive production technology will bring this 500 Euros/KW down.Price reference: Roy Kessinger 15 US$/hp to 5US$/hp production costs from motor/generator +controler costs; the US-freedom car program; Helmu Schiller PAM-motor 2KW/Kg down to 10 KW/Kg;Dr. Pavel Imris capacitive winding generator, first KW 11 Kg a 30 Euros production costs, each next KW +3,5 Kg a 30 Euros;

tinman

Quote from: Mr.Miyagi on December 01, 2018, 09:28:59 PM
I have been paid a lot of money to look into this storey.

I see why now.

This storey will be a best seller, without a doubt.

Paid a lot of money to write a book that will be completely wrong.
These books belong over at Energetic forum--they have many books of secrets over there  :D
Your going to end up with the same kind of book sold by those like Peter lindermann,and Aaron the rookie--many secrets on nothing much at all-->garbage in other words.

Dont be another that makes those mistakes.
Talk to people like Chet,and get an accurate account of what happened here,and what device actually did what0-- Who measured there devices P/in P/out correctly,and who screwed it all up--most of which can be found in this thread.

If your going to write a book,make it a book of truth.

Brad