Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Veiled Threat Received ??

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 17, 2015, 12:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

TinMan
maybe it's different over there,but here in Australia we just laugh stuff like that off. If it continues,then we just meet up and sort it out like the men of old. Funny thing is,after the altercation were normally sitting down together an hour later having a beer together,and complaining about how much pain were in.

In the end,we both agree that it would have been better to just have the beer insted.

------------------------------------------------
Actually I believe the above has been the Norm in most places until this "Typey" talk came along.
and I also believe that this type of talk would never happen in a face to face  venue, well
at least not for too long..... ;D

so yes ultimately sitting down together would be better [first]
but as long as we can have these social boundaries [screens] and distance between us

this kind of stuff will go on ....

or we could go the full fascist route and censor ??

I still think you fellows should take maybe one day off ..[with the personal nasty stuff]
and then two and then......

maybe we get passed the "first blood" aspect ,and pick up the wounded.

CEASEFIRE....

just one mans opinion...

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

synchro1

Quote from: MileHigh on January 17, 2015, 01:45:23 AM
Well you can start applying that to yourself right now.

@MileHigh,

You intimidated everyone by repeatedly posting that link to the story about a professional boxer making house calls. You're an invidious Manson type.

Cap-Z-ro

Personally, if some arsehole falsely implied that I made a veiled threat against him, I'd be on him like paint.

And I would follow up with a complaint to Stefan.

I don't know if his arse kissing schedule can be cleared at such short notice, but he's got a sh!t load of arse kissing to do if he hopes to prevent ME from reporting his sick demented conduct to Stefan.

So far, I have been unsuccessful in posting a screen shot of the threat.

This will not be swept under the carpet.

Regards...

ramset

SSOOooo
your callin the "BOSS" on this one....
:o

YIKES I'm not standing next to you guys Now...
I've seen collateral damages before

I'll wait over here untill this is over
thx
Chet
"Boss" it wasn't me...... :o  REALLY!!
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MileHigh

Quote from: synchro1 on January 17, 2015, 02:09:01 PM
@MileHigh,

You intimidated everyone by repeatedly posting that link to the story about a professional boxer making house calls. You're an invidious Manson type.

You know Synchro1, you are one sick egg.  The message in that link is all about the super Internet troll that abused the boxer online with an endless stream of disgusting anonymous abusive Twitter posts.  When his identity was revealed, he folded like a house of cards.  The purpose of the story is to draw a comparison between the anonymous abusive Twitter poster and YOU.

The purpose of the link was and is to SHAME YOU whenever you get abusive towards me.

Whenever you abused me with some horrible crap I linked to that posting.  The link was and is always a response to YOUR ACTIONS.

Here are relevant quotes from the Twitter idiot article that apply directly to YOU.

"Shamefaced cyber bully James O'Brien yesterday issued a grovelling public apology to professional fighter Curtis Woodhouse for spending months taunting the former footballer on the micro blogging site."

"It has now emerged the boxer was not the only celebrity to fall victim to the cowardly tweeter's obscene rants."

"When tracked down by the Daily Mirror about his disgusting behaviour the following day, embarrassed O'Brien said: "I'm sorry."

"Mr O'Brien, 24, who was in bed at midday after working a night shift, said: "I really regretted it. You see, all of my mates were egging me on to say things."

"In response to the outrage his offensive tweets to celebrities has caused, he added: "I won't be doing it again and I would like to apologise for my actions again."

"Quickly backtracking, Jimmyob88 tweeted: 'I am sorry it's getting a bit out of hand,' he tweeted. 'I am in the wrong. I accept that.'"

""Beyond belief. Just evil.""

"Mr O'Brien apologised to Mr Woodhouse live on television today."

"Appearing on ITV's Daybreak he said: "I was really childish. Looking back on it, I realised that I had done a wrong thing," he said."

""I can only offer my deepest apologies to anyone I ever abused on Twitter. I've let everyone down - friends, family - and I do feel really embarrassed.""

Synchor1:  You act borderline-insane the way you heap abuse on me.

Synchro1:  You act borderline-insane with your totally ridiculous fantasy postings about your ridiculous "free energy fantasy spinner."

You keep harassing and abusing me and I will link to the original posting about the abusive Twitter lout that folded like a house of cards when he lost his anonymity and I will link to this posting to shame you and show how ridiculous and completely idiotic you can be.

You are a 50-year-old GROWN MAN for Christ's sake.   Act like one instead of acting like an immature insane retard.

MileHigh