Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Veiled Threat Received ??

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 17, 2015, 12:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Below is a copy of my report to Stefan:

" Hi Stefan,

You may recall that my computer has been hacked in the recent past and my accounts compromised.

As a result, I have to take ominous threats such as this unspecified threats seriously, such as the one sent to me via ou.com PM from Pirate Bill.

I posted the threat on a thread, where upon he accused me of being delusional, fabricating the incident, being a liar, and posting an arrogant mocking satire.

The thread is the culmination of some nasty exchanges with someone who I had previously never had issue with.

That is, until he decided to take a run at me, in defense of a forum bully who he looks up to.

So much to say, things didn't go his way, and he announced on several occasions that he placed me on 'ignore'.

Below is a link to the thread...

http://overunity.com/15410/veiled-threat-received/msg433484/#new

However you feel about your site being used for issuing threats is something which is Bill's concern.

Whatever happens, it would be much appreciated if you would post on that thread to the effect that I told the truth about receiving that PM.

I will be copying this report to that same thread.

Thanks

Cap-Z-ro "

Pirate88179

Why is this topic still here? 

I have never threatened anyone.  All of this is in someone's delusional imagination.
Of course, if I had posted even 1/10 of the vile postings to as many people as this fellow has, it might make me paranoid as well.

His last 50 posts say it all.

They can be read here:

http://overunity.com/profile/cap-z-ro.9195/area/showposts/#.VLs7iS4nuFM

Just look at this crap.  Shameful.  He should be embarrassed.  The fact that he is not says all you need to know.
I am very surprised that he has not been hacked by now.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 17, 2015, 11:51:49 PM
Why is this topic still here?

I can certainly understand why he cares so much.

QuoteI have never threatened anyone.

Everything comes out in the wash...right now, that veiled threat in my inbox, with the arse kisser's name on it, says different.

I'm sure Stefan can and will clear things up.

QuoteAll of this is in someone's delusional imagination.
Of course, if I had posted even 1/10 of the vile postings to as many people as this fellow has, it might make me paranoid as well.

He didn't bother to mention why he is so defensive I notice.

QuoteHis last 50 posts say it all.

*takes humble bow*

QuoteThey can be read here:

http://overunity.com/profile/cap-z-ro.9195/area/showposts/#.VLs7iS4nuFM

Busy busy busy - SomeBODY appears to be floundering...just sayin'.

I took a peek and some chuckles...I did leave the page open for some laughs later on.

In my defense, trying to neutralize all the nitpickers naysayers shills trolls and arse kissers on the forum is a thankless and dirty job.

Who can blame hard working ol' Cap for adding a little levity along the way, to counter balance the negative entities nipping at my heels.

And one in particular nipping at my arse for some reason...no sale.

Guess thats all he knows.

QuoteJust look at this crap.  Shameful.  He should be embarrassed.  The fact that he is not says all you need to know.

I think we just need the mirror for this one.

QuoteI am very surprised that he has not been hacked by now.

Does he know something we don't ?

QuoteBill
Self appointed arse kisser to the trolls

Regards...