Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Veiled Threat Received ??

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 17, 2015, 12:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: ramset on January 17, 2015, 02:37:51 PM
SSOOooo
your callin the "BOSS" on this one....
:o

YIKES I'm not standing next to you guys Now...
I've seen collateral damages before

thx
Chet
"Boss" it wasn't me...... :o  REALLY!!

Is this meant to imply that Crap-Z-ro is going to report his delusional perceived threat to Stefan?
I am not sure if that is what you mean, but if it is that would be funny.

The first thing Stefan would probably do is to look up the past 50 posts of the parties involved.  I challenge any one to do that and just see the vile
postings made by this delusional person.  He will end up getting himself moderated, ha ha.  Poetic justice at its best.

I considered posting some of his past postings here but, after looking at them,  I do not want to be responsible for posting
such sick things here even though they would be copies of his posts.  Anyone here can go look at them, including Stefan.

This is going to be funny.

Chet, if that was not what you meant, then just ignore all of the above, and I will amend the post later to reflect that.

Thanks,

Bill

PS  The title of this thread should be: Veiled Threat Perceived?
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

MarkE

Quote from: synchro1 on January 17, 2015, 02:09:01 PM
@MileHigh,

You intimidated everyone by repeatedly posting that link to the story about a professional boxer making house calls. You're an invidious Manson type.
LOL, the story relates how a young man who posted numerous false disparaging claims about the boxer changed his tune when he came face to face with his accused.  MH drew parallels to that story and outrageous disparaging claims made by some here against himself and others.  He has raised the legitimate question of what anyone making such outrageous claims would do if they actually had to face the person they were disparaging with their over the top false claims.  Your answer:  Disparage MH by grouping him with a despicable criminal who is presently serving life for organizing vicious murders of among others an expecting mother.  Nice.

synchro1

Quote from: MarkE on January 17, 2015, 04:42:49 PM
LOL, the story relates how a young man who posted numerous false disparaging claims about the boxer changed his tune when he came face to face with his accused.  MH drew parallels to that story and outrageous disparaging claims made by some here against himself and others.  He has raised the legitimate question of what anyone making such outrageous claims would do if they actually had to face the person they were disparaging with their over the top false claims.  Your answer:  Disparage MH by grouping him with a despicable criminal who is presently serving life for organizing vicious murders of among others an expecting mother.  Nice.

A portrait:

MarkE

Cap-Z-ro

Arse kisser's post to Chet:
Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 17, 2015, 04:23:20 PM
Is this meant to imply that Crap-Z-ro is going to report his delusional perceived threat to Stefan?
I am not sure if that is what you mean, but if it is that would be funny.

I wood have reconsidered had the arse kisser manned up and issued a mea stupa, accompanied with a sincere apology...well, that ship left port.

But, one must first be a man, in order to 'man up'...and of course, one has to be sincere in order to sincerely apologize.

QuoteThe first thing Stefan would probably do is to look up the past 50 posts of the parties involved.

Perhaps Stefan wood do that if the arse kisser had complained about his requested 'vile' treatment by ol' cuddly Cap.

What Stefan will do however, is establish whether or not the veiled threat came from the arse kisser.

Once thats done, the arse kisser may be laughing out the other side of his mouth.

QuoteHe will end up getting himself moderated, ha ha.  Poetic justice at its best.

Being "moderated" for pointing out  the obvious wood be a first here.

QuoteThis is going to be funny.

Aaaayup.

QuoteBill
- the forums self appointed arse kisster to the trolls

Regards...