Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

----> PROOF Magnets Have a SPINNING Magnetic Field

Started by FatBird, January 25, 2015, 08:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

In the first place:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRby1Wilv-Q
This does NOT prove or even demonstrate that magnets have a SPINNING Magnetic Field.

In the second place:
The link shows a type of homopolar motor. It also does NOT prove or even demonstrate that magnets have a SPINNING Magnetic Field. Depending on the configuration of the homopolar motor, one can get rotation whether the magnet itself is rotating, or not. In fact, the homopolar motor phenomenon actually shows that the magnetic field does not "spin" even if the magnet itself is spinning !

pinestone

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 26, 2015, 07:43:35 AM
...Depending on the configuration of the homopolar motor, one can get rotation whether the magnet itself is rotating, or not. ...

Ahhhhhh. There lies the paradox: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_paradox

triffid

Well I gave it my best shot as I had been thinking on this subject for a few months now.In the  homopolar motor the magnet itself does not spin but since its metal plated it is actually  part of the electric circuit.A ceramic magnet in its place would not conduct a current.So no motor action would be seen there.The flow of current would oppose the magnetic field.Since the wire moves in a CCW direction.It indictates to me a possible CCW spin of the magnetic field.It seems that Pinestone may have a better idea of whats going on here.I myself did not believe that  a magnetic field spins around a permanent magnet until I found the two posts I presented up above.triffid

Truth is always better.I only seek the truth.

CANGAS

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 26, 2015, 07:43:35 AM
In the first place:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRby1Wilv-Q
This does NOT prove or even demonstrate that magnets have a SPINNING Magnetic Field.

In the second place:
The link shows a type of homopolar motor. It also does NOT prove or even demonstrate that magnets have a SPINNING Magnetic Field. Depending on the configuration of the homopolar motor, one can get rotation whether the magnet itself is rotating, or not. In fact, the homopolar motor phenomenon actually shows that the magnetic field does not "spin" even if the magnet itself is spinning !

Tinkl.....WTF!

Am I hallucinating? Did I get a bad bottle of whisky?

You seem to have written something that is right. How did you do that?

Maybe I read it wrong. I will read it again.

CANGAS 175

triffid

Ok if a homopolar motor shows no spin explain to me why a magnet spins when a superconductor is levitating a permanent magnet on its side.Why does it look like a tire rolling down the highway?I have no example here but I saw a video on public tv where they were talking about very cold temperatures(4K and lower).triffid