Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

----> PROOF Magnets Have a SPINNING Magnetic Field

Started by FatBird, January 25, 2015, 08:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

ok I found the video its 54 minutes long if you want to watch the whole thing but the spinning magnet is shown in the first two minutes.Nova made the video.triffid
http://video.ketc.org/video/2365109000/

joel321

I'm not sure what is the real core of the debate on this thread but I watched the video posted in the response above mine, and man you "scientists" have all the fun and make money.

All of that research is not really that hard to do, it's just that you guys are left alone to flower to "evolve" for truth. Which is good and enjoyable for the body. Better than thinking about war and corrupting.

Just imagine what type of living organisms are frozen in universe coldest places just waiting to thaw? Which I king of hit in to a paradox in the brain...there are things going so fast that are billions of years "ahead" of the cold temperatures, there is equal of billions of cold being "slowed down behind. So we have particles going at super heated levels in to the future and we have particles super cold levels lagging behind our present time.

If in the galaxy heat explodes stars, does cold explode cold stars too? The cold must get super cold to a point of breaking point too-  implodes or explodes too, albeit, very slowly.

The thing that I don't get either is that heat goes to cold? now do we assume this because what we believe is that more than 50% of the "know" universe is cold therefore, hot that is less than 50% goes to cold? (if i can explain myself right). Or if we put two identical object to the quantum level inside a vacuum, one supor hot another super cold at the same scale, and touch the two objects together, the hot will travel to the cold first in the two identical objects? But where does the cold go and where does the heat go from both objects once they touch, does it disperse in the vacuum..because i'm assuming both objects will lose energy... but heat will go towards the cold object first ???

Wow, lots of things to yet to be discovered and learn.  8)

joel321

http://video.ketc.org/video/2365109000/

In the video at 53:03 "177 nano Kelvin" 49:18 "This is the coldest spot in the Universe right now" I'm sure in a few more hundred/thousand years, if our world or humanity for that matter survives the next "extinction", I'm pretty sure there will be colder places to yet be discovered...lol...I find these type of statements comical...yes it may be the ONLY HUMAN KNOWN coldest nose pore in the air today, but that does not mean it is STATIC 100% with out a doubt THE ABSOLUTE final no more COLD places out there in the ENTIRE Universe...hmmm...who is going to contradict him anyway lol but that is false.

Just nit picking at the video that's all. lol

triffid

testing to see if this thread is still alive.say something somebody.

sm0ky2

Quote from: joel321 on June 11, 2015, 01:29:18 AM
The thing that I don't get either is that heat goes to cold? now do we assume this because what we believe is that more than 50% of the "know" universe is cold therefore, hot that is less than 50% goes to cold? (if i can explain myself right). Or if we put two identical object to the quantum level inside a vacuum, one supor hot another super cold at the same scale, and touch the two objects together, the hot will travel to the cold first in the two identical objects? But where does the cold go and where does the heat go from both objects once they touch, does it disperse in the vacuum..because i'm assuming both objects will lose energy... but heat will go towards the cold object first ???

Well Joel, .......

Cold simply means less "heat energy". And so by definition, the cold doesn't go anywhere, it is the heat that moves.
Heat will always move to the colder object, until thermal equilibrium is reached.
The object with more heat energy, will lose heat, thus making it colder.
The object with less heat energy, will gain heat, thus making it hotter.
But from both perspectives, it is the heat that moves.
There is no such thing as "cold energy". it is only heat that is being observed.

Also: heat does not manifest itself in the vacuum. it only manifests in mass.
in space, there are gasses and dust that can retain thermal energy
but, the general observation is that, the less mass, the less thermal energy in that part of space.
that is not to say that there is not energy. it just exists in forms other than thermal energy.
some super cold places in space are wreathing with intense radiation.
     if we were to place mass in these areas, it would be superheated by the radiation
     and that place would no longer be super cold.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.