Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Are scalar waves BS?

Started by dz93, January 26, 2015, 10:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmhand

Not quite, Tesla's documented actual experiments and demo's lighting a bank of globes at a distance are/were valid, however, his
"world system" was never demonstrated so there is only his claims about that. Many people make all kinds of silly claims on his
behalf that he never ever made. He never claimed any OU or extra energy from his transmission arrangements, I challenge anyone
to show words from Tesla that do claim extra energy from the operation of his transmission setups. I have many times and no can
provide these claims by Tesla all they have is his claims of magnification of voltage and current, he never claimed any excess energy
regarding his transmission systems. People misunderstand and misrepresent his claims about power as if power was energy. Big
mistake. Personally I don't think his system would have been as efficient as he thought or even be viable nowadays.

Meyl doesn't use an actual ground to the ground. He uses a connecting wire as I did in my demonstration. Ergo his claims of
scalar energy and not being able to shield or disrupt the energy transfer between the terminals is just BS. If Meyl connected
the connecting conductor to ground his effects would be diminished, and if he did away with the connecting wire and used
actual ground stakes at some distance apart his system would be lucky to even light a single 3 mm LED.

Because of the connecting wire the transmitter and the receiver can be in different metal clad sheds and the setup works the
same as if it was in the open, more or less.

His calculations mean nothing without a demonstrable "out of the ordinary result" which he can not produce, at least not that I
have seen.

He's a professor and I am a boilermaker who has a hobby of messing with all different kinds of stuff. I believe my results were
better than his. In my humble opinion he is knowingly misrepresenting what is happening in his demo's.

jbignes5

Referring to your editorial comment of even date, the question of wireless interference is puzzling only because of its novelty. The underlying principle is old, and it has presented itself for consideration in numerous forms. Just now it appears in the novel aspects of aerial navigation and wireless transmission. Every human effort must of necessity create a disturbance. What difference is there in essence, between the commotion produced by any revolutionary idea or improvement and that of a wireless transmitter? The spectre of interference has been conjured by Hertzwave or radio telegraphy in which attunement is absolutely impossible, simply because the effect diminishes rapidly with distance. But to my system of energy transmission, based on the use of impulses not sensibly diminishing with distance, perfect attunement and the higher artifice of individualization are practicable. As ever, the ghost will vanish with the wireless dawn.

Nikola Tesla
New York, Oct. 21, 1907

Did you use IMPULSE technology? If you didn't then you didn't replicate a thing Tesla did.

Farmhand

1) Impulse Technology was used, but it isn't a requirement for Tesla's Transmission systems anyway, he clearly states in his book
on his work with alternating currents that he can excite his Magnifying Transmitter Primary with any arbitrary wave shape, and a
sinusoidal wave on the oscillating secondary circuit will result, (which is true). He also states in CSN that a high ratio of
transformation is better for power transmission and a system with a lot of resonant rise is better for signals. Both are tuned
circuits anyway, I believe.

2) I don't claim a replication of Tesla's transmission system.

3) What I claim is equal or better results than Meyl (who uses a sine wave excitement from a function generator), by using the
setup I built, which is like Meyl's, but I used a battery and a chopper circuit to power mine. I used two three coil Tesla Type
air core resonant Transformers to do it.

4) I don't claim a formal demonstration I just filmed what I did at times and shared it along with the details as I seen fit ir was asked for.

Maybe this looks more like "Impulse Technology". More power and voltage, and a high speed rotary spark gap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nkJtrKCdFg

Or this maybe. It's all good fun hey.

Farmhand

@DROBNJAK, Oh about the bipolar setups they are different in that the primary excites both secondaries.
As my health is improving I hope to be in a position to continue with some experiments and measurements with a bipolar setup
which is air core and resonant, but not really a "Tesla Coil" as such, it has tuning capacitors across the secondaries rather than
"toploads".  I'll be trying to measure input and real power outputs at 420 Khz, which is almost a pointless exercise except I
might learn something. The tanks get resonating voltages up to 1600 volts peak to peak with 12 volts input at under one ampere,
less than 10 Watts input, no output, just a resonating tank. Still need to build a H bridge circuit to try with it. It's meant to be a lighting setup eventually, ala HF lighting, emergency light on the wall kinda thing, runs from a battery. I'll be trying to get some
accurate measurements with some different loads across the secondaries.

Pirate88179

Quote from: Farmhand on February 06, 2015, 09:13:48 PM
@DROBNJAK, Oh about the bipolar setups they are different in that the primary excites both secondaries.
As my health is improving I hope to be in a position to continue with some experiments and measurements with a bipolar setup
which is air core and resonant, but not really a "Tesla Coil" as such, it has tuning capacitors across the secondaries rather than
"toploads".  I'll be trying to measure input and real power outputs at 420 Khz, which is almost a pointless exercise except I
might learn something. The tanks get resonating voltages up to 1600 volts peak to peak with 12 volts input at under one ampere,
less than 10 Watts input, no output, just a resonating tank. Still need to build a H bridge circuit to try with it. It's meant to be a lighting setup eventually, ala HF lighting, emergency light on the wall kinda thing, runs from a battery. I'll be trying to get some
accurate measurements with some different loads across the secondaries.

Farmhand:

I am happy to hear that you are getting better.  I enjoy following your experiments and projects.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen