Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Are scalar waves BS?

Started by dz93, January 26, 2015, 10:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

Quote from: dieter on January 30, 2015, 07:18:11 AM
"...causing the information to arrive before the signal was transmitted..."

OMG.  :o

Indeed, I like the sound of it. Now pls excuse me, I've got to check the Lotto numbers...  :)

BR

BTW. I think this is a good example for two things:  first of all, titles and degrees don't mean anything, even worse, univercities are the places to conserve l the current political and social model, that is the capitalistic semi-subtile enslavement of mankind. Second, the speed of light has nothing to do with time, time is an abstract invention of men, Einstein was wrong about "space time" and the fact that honoured, established scientists are seriously trying to discover a "time particle" shows that their titles and degrees don't mean anything.

But I could be wrong :) , that's how much open-minded I am.

Sorry Dieter, but so far every attempt to prove Einstein was wrong has failed. Do you even understand the derivation of his special law of relativity?
Do you understand how Meyers garbage can be explained by standing waves?
Do you have any idea of what you are doing and saying?
Your lack of respect for proper education and dedication shows real ignorance. Achieve a thousandth of what Einstein did and maybe you will then make some sense. Come on, show us how these men with degrees are worthless, where is your proof?

DROBNJAK

Quote from: pomodoro on January 30, 2015, 10:16:19 AM
Do you understand how Meyers garbage can be explained by standing waves?

If you can briefly explain how Meyl's ideas can be explained by standing waves, please do.

I am keen to increase my own understanding and I guess many others visiting here are.

dieter

Tho shall not confuse Meyl and Meyer... and Landski  ;D

Pomodoro, why do you suck up to the establishment so much, and if so, what are you doing in a forum named overunity? If you try to achieve overunity, which I hope, then you disagree with the fundamental "laws" of these stuffed, honored ones anyway.

There is no need to make me look like a stupid schoolboy, man. In fact it's insulting. Yes, I am a selfteached explorer. Just like edison, who brought us audio and lightbulbs.

Anyway, you ask what I have achieved? I actually violated the 2nd law of thermodynamics and built a device that is by the dfinition of Lord Kelvin a Perpetuum Mobile. In fact, it's running in this very moment beside me, as we speak, sotosay. You may not believe me, and I don't care.

BTW. Kelvin was the guy who also said that heavier than air flight is completly impossible. But of course, his 2nd law of TD is sacred...

I am not the only one who thinks Einstein was wrong about Spacetime. That's all I have to say to yoz.

BR

pomodoro

Dieter, I'm on the forum to discover new / hidden energy sources, not to go against the 'system'. I dont 'suck up to these guys' but I respect the work and dedication they give to science. Edison had great respect for them too, he employed many greats of the time, including Langmuir, Coolidge, Whitney to name but a few.  Einstein was regarded as a crackpot, so was Barry Marshall more recently. Guess what, because they proved that their discoveries were for real, they were accepted by the establishment and rewarded.  Real crackpots end up talking to themselves in the end, because they can't prove anything to anyone else.

Drobnjack, I was into Meyls thoeries about 12 years ago, when he was a hot topic on the web. I don't recall the standing wave  explaination from the radio engineers  exactly, but it had to do with a few of the experiments, especially the one where a signal can be detected in a metal box. One of the big objections to his experiments, is the fact that he connects the receiver to the transmitter with a wire. This is supposed to be the earth. In reality it becomes a transmission line to the receiver. Standing waves easily develop in this wire. No wonder the power to the receiver doesn't obey the inverse square law, it is directly connected!! Tesla transmitted power via ionization of the high altitude air, this guy uses low voltage , ionizes nothing and uses a direct wire to the receiver.

DROBNJAK

Quote from: pomodoro on January 31, 2015, 01:29:36 AM
Drobnjack, I was into Meyls thoeries about 12 years ago, when he was a hot topic on the web. I don't recall the standing wave  explaination from the radio engineers  exactly, but it had to do with a few of the experiments, especially the one where a signal can be detected in a metal box. One of the big objections to his experiments, is the fact that he connects the receiver to the transmitter with a wire. This is supposed to be the earth. In reality it becomes a transmission line to the receiver. Standing waves easily develop in this wire. No wonder the power to the receiver doesn't obey the inverse square law, it is directly connected!! Tesla transmitted power via ionization of the high altitude air, this guy uses low voltage , ionizes nothing and uses a direct wire to the receiver.

@pomodoro Many thanks for explanation about standing waves.

We learn nothing and make no progress if we abandon the hard work of others.

Anyways, regarding that single wire between the transmitter and receiver that Dr. Meyl is using. I am not an expert, but the effect drops off severely if one intercepts the direct path between spheres with a hand. I appreciate criticisam about that single wire, but there is a drop-off as well.

Since I am only a rookie, I relay heavily on name dropping ;-).

In 1895 Lord Kelvin specifically traveled to New York to visit Tesla's lab and for Tesla to show him the effect of the scalar field. Later on Lord Kelvin developed his own version of Maxwell equations that was based around scalar field vertices. So Dr. Meyl was not the only one beating that path.

Here is a link to Lord Kelvin's paper: On the Generation of Longitudinal Waves in Ether

Has anybody tried to test this with bipolar Tesla coil? Than there would be no need for that single wire.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
@Farmhand

Those coils that you made are really nice.

Did you make them yourself?

What frequency were they tuned to?