Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2nd law violation:new battery type "poor man's Karpen"

Started by jonfrommanahawkin1, January 29, 2015, 02:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

truesearch

@jon:

Thanks for sharing some of your research info here. I sincerely hope things work out for you and that you will be able to successfully bring something "to market".

Do you plan to share more info here at OU ?? Just wondering what to expect  . . . .

truesearch

p.s. you will have to get used to some of the "noisy" members on this forum.

jonfrommanahawkin1

This is exactly why I hate posting stuff on this site and others like it

Use water regular tap water or must I repost the first five replies
GD

Let me guess before you even try the experiment you'll have something to say about how it's not possible

jonfrommanahawkin1

I will make it very clear as soon a Stefan sees this

He has the biggest voice to make something this important heard

Just be patient
it's working hours in his time zone right now

But my plan isn't to take anything to market but to show everyone how they can make one themselves and not just a small one but a big usable unit

I'm doing that this way because people like that "noise member" are the type to take an idea and ruin it for everyone, trust me it will be worth it and their is nothing hard or special ever one can do it in the living room. And the electrolyte is as simple as tap water

I'm a firm believer that if you give a man a fish he will eat for a day but if you teach him to fish he'll eat for a lifetime

All the best
jon

truesearch

@jon:

Thanks again for the way you are sharing and handling this situation  :)  I respect you.

QuoteLet me guess before you even try the experiment you'll have something to say about how it's not possible

Nope, I'm not saying anything until I can prove it by experimenting.

Again, wishing you the best.

truesearch

jonfrommanahawkin1

Truesearch I don't want you to think that was directed at you in anyway. Server lag placed it after your post . I will have the debate or conversation with anyone at anytime about the validity of my claims. Hell i prefer it. However I will not have the degrading no you can't yes you can argument. And that argument is what stops many of the ideas and builds on this forum from making the main stream science community

Jon