Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Assisted magnetic motor (GAMM)

Started by Dingus Mungus, September 26, 2006, 03:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingus Mungus

Things to understand about the designs requirements:
The attractive force at 0? (horizontal) must be great enough to drag the nonmagnetic weights to full extention but not strong enough to prevent the weights from falling with gravity. The repulsive force at (+/-)180? must be able to push the nonmagnetic weights to full retraction. The Atractive force at -45? must be able to negate some of the nonmagnetic weights mass but not pull it to full extention. The repulsive force at 135? must be able to negate some of the nonmagnetic weights mass but not push it to full retraction.

I believe this motor would have a extremely low RPM and would produce high touque based on the amount of weights and their slide distances. Thanks for reading and viewing, any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.

energyman8

Hmmmmmm

Interesting idea.

Nice picture dude! 8)

Are you part of the problem or part of the solution? ;D

inroades

Hello Dingus Mingus
  What a great job on your animation, I am new here and have posted a few of my ideas. I have been working with a very similar design and believe that if the wheel will turn it will accelerated and centrifugal force will be a major player in the design. If that is the case than your magnets on the return or up side side will need to cover 180 degrees to hold the weights in against centrifugal force. Also my thought was to repell the weights on the down side from the inside of the wheel to negate the natural attraction of the magnets.
   Please understand that I am not at the caliber of the greater minds on this forum. (That was the grain of salt disclaimer ;D.)
    Thanks
      Dale
There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit.

FreeEnergy

i could be wrong but i think you have the timing wrong for the push/pull for the magnet.

also i think if you mix your idea with this idea( http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1527.0;attach=1968;image ) we will see magic ;)

nice work.

peace

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: FreeEnergy on September 27, 2006, 03:47:31 AM
i could be wrong but i think you have the timing wrong for the push/pull for the magnet.

also i think if you mix your idea with this idea( http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1527.0;attach=1968;image ) we will see magic ;)

nice work.

peace

It is totally possible that the timing to this animation is way off, but it is just for show. I don't believe any of my animated devices will just start running on there own if built to scale from the animation. The pictures are just to show concepts of machines that "borrow" energy. Glad you liked the concept and may have even found a way to make it run more efficiently. Thanks again to all who took the time to read and understand the idea, with enough of us looking the answer can not hide....