Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mutual respect, prejudice, safety, and personal responsibility

Started by MileHigh, February 13, 2015, 10:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimboot

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 17, 2015, 02:59:20 PM
I had an ex-girlfriend (Note the EX) that told me this was wrong.  She told me I should treat others as THEY want to be treated, not as I wanted to.
Of course, she was nuts.

Bill
You crack me up  ;D ;D

Jimboot

Quote from: MileHigh on February 17, 2015, 03:25:37 PM
I will do this one more time.

For starters, SeaMonkey makes a strange Orwellian posting similar to "War is Peace" or "Freedom is Slavery."  He says that insulting someone online really means you like them.

I state that what SeaMonkey said is pretentious.

Then you make a snarky posting and I ask you what you are talking about.

You try to justify your snarky posting by claiming that saying to someone that they are pretentious is bad and unacceptable behaviour.

Well, Jimboot, your argument itself is pretentious.  And now you are stuck in the little box you trapped yourself in and you are pulling out all the stops to tread water.  And that includes a lot of underhanded nasty comments while still professing that you are an innocent angel that hasn't said anything bad.

My point for this thread has been made.  You cannot call someone a shill or government agent because you can't possibly know that.  Nor can you know if some mentally unstable person or persons out there are reading your defamatory postings, and they want to go out in a blaze of glory by attacking some poor innocent person.  That's where the personal responsibility comes in.  For example, recently some people got gunned down and murdered in Denmark.

Personally, I don't even believe that you believe your own pitch yourself.  If you truly believed it then you would not have called me a troll, would you?  I just think that you are trapped.

MileHigh
You are a fascinating study

MileHigh

Quote from: Jimboot on February 17, 2015, 03:27:32 PM
You are a fascinating study

Well in my opinion in this discussion you have been a faker.  Try to be real if there is a next time where we end up debating something.

sarkeizen

Quote from: SeaMonkey on February 17, 2015, 03:08:33 PM
Aye, and so ye have.  And I take no offense.

After all, it is just conversation.
Conversation, where I come from involves two people discussing a topic.  Something you can't manage very well or very long. :)

SeaMonkey

Quote from: sarkeizen on February 17, 2015, 03:38:59 PM
Conversation, where I come from involves two people discussing a topic.  Something you can't manage very well or very long. :)

When entering into a discussion you may either
accept things as they are, or you may insist that
things be done 'your way.'
:o ::)

Tolerance is a wonderful thing! :) ;) ;D :-*