Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mutual respect, prejudice, safety, and personal responsibility

Started by MileHigh, February 13, 2015, 10:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Seems like a Raw nerve will make things a bit worse,I remember having
a conversation with an acquaintance one day about a simple Poke
on the arm...a little tap to to get someones attention nothing grand or
abusive,  one Tap would not be noticed,ten taps on the same spot....
starts to get a bit uncomfortable ...a hundred taps.....a thousand.. :o 
At what point does a simple poke or Jab become torture ?
a water drop......

Here we have become very overstimulated with Taps until they become
like Punches and kicks...

maybe we can start to recognize that sometimes a tap can be perceived as assault

Its all perspective..
and Maybe if you understand that different parts of the world require
different levels of respect,In NYC maybe you won't get a knuckle sandwich
for "playing Dumb" perhaps just a good poke in the chest as an "adjustment"

I like what Jim Boot lives by "Do onto others as you would have done to you"
it keeps me out of trouble,if I can't do that... well I need to get quiet somewhere
and figure out what to do...

Of one thing I am certain, we need to figure out what to do here.
because we have a lot to get Done.

just one mans opinion

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

SeaMonkey

Quote from: Sar-Ke-Izzzzzen
Ah but those are always subservient to the Seven-Fold Law of Interdynamics and the Fifteen maxims of Powerful Women.  So clearly my argument trumps yours.

Making up SeaMonkey text is easy.

Your desperately feeble attempts are in the same
league as many of your touted 'studies.' ???

Fake.  Fabricated.  Made-up. ;)

But revealing none-the-less. ::)

You're coming across as 'pudsy-whipped' dude! :o

CANGAS

Quote from: sarkeizen on February 18, 2015, 07:03:22 AMNot only that but don't you think it's interesting that I can be pretty specific about what and where you are incorrect and you only seem able to ignore and make broad generalizations.

Nothing is interesting about anything you have written that I have happened to read. Nothing.

Quote from: sarkeizen on February 18, 2015, 07:03:22 AMA personal attack, is pretty universally meant to be an attack on the person not as a description of something they are doing or saying.

What?!

You have proved yourself to be almost unbelievably naive in regard to normal human behavior, in just your one sentence.

A normal human might say to you, sarkeizen, "sark, I find your behavior to be frequently unjustifiably sarcastic and criticizing without a reasonable basis." Or, meaning exactly the same message, "sark, I find you to be a bitch and a moron because I think I am doing the best I can, but you are seemingly too stupid to understand my rationale for my behavior."

In both cases, the normal human most often will have no concern about attacking YOU, but only are concerned about wanting to see a correction in your BEHAVIOR.

From your point of view, you can protect your ego and fool yourself that you are doing nothing wrong, and say, to yourself "I'm DOING alright, they just DON"T LIKE ME."

Just a secret between you and me...your "voice" is strongly reminiscent of a rather poorly written Artificial Intelligence program.

Are you a BOT?

CANGAS 137

Jimboot

Quote from: CANGAS on February 19, 2015, 05:28:11 AM
Are you a BOT?

CANGAS 137
Lol.

this what I do as a day job 

http://youtu.be/1jZHxNKCj0Q

So I'd be a "shill" if Google were paying me? They're not btw

sarkeizen

Quote from: SeaMonkey on February 19, 2015, 01:56:54 AM
Your desperately feeble attempts are in the same league as many of your touted 'studies.' ???
I knew I got your goat about your Wakefield post. :)
QuoteFake.  Fabricated.  Made-up. ;)
Please point out where I've referenced a study that isn't real and I'll be happy to provide a cite to the actual journal.
QuoteYou're coming across as 'pudsy-whipped' dude!
Is that supposed to be sexist?