Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mutual respect, prejudice, safety, and personal responsibility

Started by MileHigh, February 13, 2015, 10:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimboot

Quote from: MileHigh on February 21, 2015, 01:12:08 PM
Yes I read your post.  As far as your second statement goes you are being disingenuous again and trying to claim that you "found them amusing" is just you feigning aloofness and making a disparaging comment about me.  You even made a "bot" comment which is ridiculous.  Look at the title of this thread and try to live up to it.  This "chess game" you are playing is total BS.

Seriously bloke you crack me up. I always giiggle when I'm reading your posts. You don't get it but that's ok. It's like you're shouting and screaming at people to love you and are surprised when they don't. I was just trying to explain that to you.

I care too much, that's my problem.

btw My coward reference is directed at those that remain anonymous so they can hurl abuse without consequence. The piece you didn't read was "in conversations like this" I have no issue with anonymity. I do have an issue with people hiding behind it so they can throw stones and hide. WHich is pretty much how I would define trolls. [/size]

[/size]
I can recommend some excellent resources for mature coping skills if you need it. [/size]

sarkeizen

Quote from: Jimboot on February 21, 2015, 06:11:23 PMAhh yes always easy to hurl insults when no one knows who you are.
Not really it pains me greatly to have to describe you in these terms.
QuoteLost for words now obviously so resorts to lashing out. Do you need a timeout?
No but Grammar and Syntax called and they think you might need to be put in the "special" class.
Anyway the reason I stopped talking about some things is that you simply stopped reading them.  You had nothing to say, so I found other things to talk about.
Someone learns something, tells someone else about it, they are a consultant. Witches and ducks both float. So does wood. Witches are made of wood.
Advising someone on something is within a reasonable reading of "consultant".  "Witch" is not within a reasonable reading of "duck" nor "wood".  QED.  I have some great resources for learning elementary logic and math - you seem like you could use it. :)
QuoteYou're haste to label an entire industry as being full of know nothings
Which I didn't do.  You would know this if you read my posts. :)
Quotethe industry who actually dont care what you think.
But you really seem to care that I know that they don't care. :)

Jimboot

Quote from: sarkeizen on February 21, 2015, 08:40:02 PM
Not really it pains me greatly to have to describe you in these terms.No but Grammar and Syntax called and they think you might need to be put in the "special" class.
Anyway the reason I stopped talking about some things is that you simply stopped reading them.  You had nothing to say, so I found other things to talk about.Advising someone on something is within a reasonable reading of "consultant".  "Witch" is not within a reasonable reading of "duck" nor "wood".  QED.  I have some great resources for learning elementary logic and math - you seem like you could use it. :)Which I didn't do.  You would know this if you read my posts. :)But you really seem to care that I know that they don't care. :)
Ok you seem like a smart bloke. Your digital footprint is a little messy though. At least I know who you are now. That's 5 mins I wont get back.

CANGAS

Quote from: MileHighCangas:

I'm a mechanical man
I was built in a factory
My serial number is 084567123

I'm designed in the USA
And manufactured in Japan
Does anybody here know a robot girl that wants to meet a mechanical man?

QuoteI'm a mechanical man

I have you figured for a Heuristic ALgorithm.

QuoteMy serial number is 084567123

My sources say your production number is 3.

QuoteI'm designed in the USA

That's what I hear.

QuoteAnd manufactured in Japan

More delusions of grandeur?

They tell me, Urbana, Illinois.

QuoteDoes anybody here know a robot girl that wants to meet a mechanical man?

You have already been outed, Jack! Mechanical man?! Heuristic ALgorithm!!! Only one I heard of is your twin sister SAL. AIs are not concerned about incest?

CANGAS 139

sarkeizen

Quote from: Jimboot on February 22, 2015, 12:47:26 AM
Ok you seem like a smart bloke.
Any day you want to actually learn logic.  I'll be here. :)
At least I know who you are now. That's 5 mins I wont get back.
Please elucidate. :)