Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Output Coils

Started by nathanj99, March 02, 2015, 07:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathanj99

Hi everyone.

I am new to all this and have been doing research over the last week. One thing I am stuck on is output coils for something like the Adams motor. I have no idea what sort of coil to make, even as to what the voltage and amperage I would get from a output coil. What wire would you use on a output coil, how many winds etc etc. Would you get more current if you used heavier wire? I can understand that the speed the wheel is turning would have a big effect.

Thanks

Nathan

synchro1

Quote from: nathanj99 on March 02, 2015, 07:24:37 AM
Hi everyone.

I am new to all this and have been doing research over the last week. One thing I am stuck on is output coils for something like the Adams motor. I have no idea what sort of coil to make, even as to what the voltage and amperage I would get from a output coil. What wire would you use on a output coil, how many winds etc etc. Would you get more current if you used heavier wire? I can understand that the speed the wheel is turning would have a big effect.

Thanks

Nathan

@Nathan,

Evey loop, or full turn of wire adds a volt to the power. A coil of thin wire and many turns genrates higher voltage then a coil of thicker wire and fewer turns. The thicker wire generates higher amperage. Try 26 or 28 gauge. That's  whatAdamsused                       

nathanj99

Thank you. Now I have a starting point. Im guessing I wont know what voltage I will get until i start experimenting? I need a circuit to change the voltage down to 12v. Any ideas?

synchro1

@Nathanj99,

A 120volt to 12volt, or 220volt to 12volt transformer can help step the voltage down along with a rectifier for another -.7 volts at the end. The charging voltage for a 12 volt battery should be around 14 volts. Take a voltage Reading off the output coil with a DMM before you select a transformer.

nathanj99

Thanks synchro1. I have been looking at the circuit diagrams for the  bendini engine. There is a 12v drive battery and a 12v charge battery. There is no transformer etc. so how do the people who make these know they are getting a 12-14 volt output to charge the battery and not some silly voltage that will fry the battery??