Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Asymmetrical Capacitors? Again

Started by luc2010, March 08, 2015, 10:18:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luc2010

Hello,

According to Vladimir Utkin pdf, the asymmetric capacitor is some sort of current amplification???

so i am trying to understand this,

pls pls pls,
what you think?

Thanks and Best Regards
luc2010

luc2010

Sorry,

can this possibly work?

Thanks and Best Regards
luc2010

Paul-R

The top  drawing seems to  be the  basis for the T.T. Brown (so-called)  antigravity work, heavily adapted to give  the B2 Spirit bomber a push forward rather  than antigravity. i.e. you should  find  that the caps will move if  the voltage is  enough. You should find a very great deal of research work, and maybe the answer to your question, in this field. Try the  NASA research papers site.

I don't  understand what the bottom drawing consists of. Please can you give us  a circuit diagram.

luc2010

Hi paul-R,

Sorry, my  goals towards new energy generation system!

please, any gains in this arrangement?..or just the same power in and out ( High volt with low amps vs high amps low volt)

the bottom drawing is just a two ordinary transformers

Thanks and Best Regards
luc2010

Quote from: Paul-R on March 17, 2015, 11:43:17 AM
The top  drawing seems to  be the  basis for the T.T. Brown (so-called)  antigravity work, heavily adapted to give  the B2 Spirit bomber a push forward rather  than antigravity. i.e. you should  find  that the caps will move if  the voltage is  enough. You should find a very great deal of research work, and maybe the answer to your question, in this field. Try the  NASA research papers site.

I don't  understand what the bottom drawing consists of. Please can you give us  a circuit diagram.

synchro1

@Luc2010,

Good to see you got this interesting topic on a new thread!