Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity motor, part3, all 4 recharging bats reading at 1.400 volts now.

Started by stevensrd1, March 17, 2015, 08:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shylo

We as people are not even aware of what we waste.
Its' not so much wasted , its' how we use it.
I can recharge batteries , but to what end?
The batteries will die.
Change the way you look at things, The standard doesn't work,  use the rise and fall...
Use the inherent force of the magnet , requires an external force..
A falling magnet provides this force , gravity provides to make the magnet fall.
Put some coils on the sides of the falling magnet and produce power..?
Waste not want not!
artv

Magregus

Quote from: stevensrd1 on March 17, 2015, 08:44:46 AM
Another update, part 3, on the unity motor using two AA batteries to recharge four AA batteries while at the same time powering a motor. All four batteries that are recharging were completely drained before the experiment, and now each read at 1.400 volts. And motor is still spinning fast. Its been 58 hours run time for the motor at the making of this video. http://youtu.be/0Ae62f2luQw

What did you find in your experiments with this in 2011?

profitis

And again we come to the issue of wastage of backspike TOTAL energy.total backspike energy will be high volts and lowish amps.it is pointless to cram 100 volts of backspike into 4 volts worth of batteries as almost all the power is lost as heat this way.those 4 batteries will be nowhere near fully charged in amp-hours even though they show full volts

sm0ky2

Quote from: MarkE on March 17, 2015, 07:38:15 PM
What makes you think such a thing? The current in and the current out are one in the same.
What is it you think you are measuring? V * I is not the power consumed by the device, it is the power allowed to flow through the circuitry (resistance?)... these are two entirely different concepts.

There is a small amount of voltage drop in the wiring resistance that causes wasted power.
Yes, this generates heat and EMF, This voltage drop * current = some of the power we cannot recycle. i.e. -  part of that which is consumed.

JT's don't necesarily increase efficiency.  Many JT's operate at poor efficiency.  A JT is a circuit that allows one to extract energy from a nearly discharged battery.

"many" - these are probably JT experimenters or replicators that don't know what they are doing....

a JT is a type of Armstrong self-oscillating voltage amplifier, designed to be operated as resonant frequencies.
It can be operated by ANY low-voltage/low-current source,
"dead batteries" are simply a convenience. It can also run off of an earth battery, or the voltage potential build up a metal desk your computer sits on, an aerial, or any other various source...
The efficient function the JT performs, is lowering the duty cycle, while performing the same amount of "work".
Which, does in fact, inherently increase a circuits efficiency.
This is demonstrated by operating a wide array of devices, at maximum device operation, using less than the standard power requirements for said device.
The increase in efficiency, is described as being the result of removing the excess part of the duty cycle, in the devices normal operating condition, that is not part of the work function of the device.
This is directly related to power recycling, because this excess portion of the duty cycle is part of what is wasted, by passing through the circuitry.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

MarkE

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 18, 2015, 09:49:54 PM
What is it you think you are measuring? V * I is not the power consumed by the device, it is the power allowed to flow through the circuitry (resistance?)... these are two entirely different concepts.
Where did you get such a idea?  Instantaneous power is the product of instantaneous applied voltage and instantaneous current.  Over any interval:  Energy is the time integral of the applied power.  Over the course of any cycle where a load absorbs energy during part of the cycle and releases energy back to the source over another part of the cycle, the real energy consumed by the load is the difference between the energy absorbed, and the energy released back to the source.  This difference appears mathematically as voltage applied to a resistance.  The average power consumed by the load is the energy consumed by the load divided by the duration of the time interval of the repetitive cycle.

Yes, this generates heat and EMF, This voltage drop * current = some of the power we cannot recycle. i.e. -  part of that which is consumed.
You are confused.  See above.

"many" - these are probably JT experimenters or replicators that don't know what they are doing....
there is a lot of that in OU land.

a JT is a type of Armstrong self-oscillating voltage amplifier, designed to be operated as resonant frequencies.
It can be operated by ANY low-voltage/low-current source,
It is designed as a regenerative amplifier.  The original JT still requires at least one VBE from the source to start.
"dead batteries" are simply a convenience. It can also run off of an earth battery, or the voltage potential build up a metal desk your computer sits on, an aerial, or any other various source...
The efficient function the JT performs, is lowering the duty cycle, while performing the same amount of "work".
Which, does in fact, inherently increase a circuits efficiency.
JT efficiency is limited by: switching losses- how fast the transistor switches on and off which is a function of the GBW of the one transistor used, and the switching speed of the LED load, and conduction losses in the transistor and the transformer secondary.  Efficiencies in the 50% to 60% range are common.
This is demonstrated by operating a wide array of devices, at maximum device operation,  using less than the standard power requirements for said device.
That's meaningless word salad.
The increase in efficiency, is described as being the result of removing the excess part of the duty cycle, in the devices normal operating condition, that is not part of the work function of the device.
That is more BS word salad.
This is directly related to power recycling, because this excess portion of the duty cycle is part of what is wasted, by passing through the circuitry.
That is so much nonsense.  A JT alternately stores energy in the magnetizing inductance of the transformer, and releases that energy into the load which is usually an LED.  The finite turn-on, and turn-off times of the JT oscillator transistor, and the finite recovery time of the LED load scale the amount of cross conduction and switching loss each cycle.  The coupling between the transformer secondary and the transformer primary results in regenerative feedback that helps reduce the transistor turn-on and turn-off transition times, which helps reduce switching loss.