Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MEMM

Started by PaulLowrance, October 01, 2006, 01:23:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joe

Hi Paul,

It does work,

Just put the numbers. NO US.             3294687

lancaIV

Hello Mr. Lowrance,
in this publication,not patent awarded(!)=Int.CL: H02K53, 
there is explained a similar process to reach the "magnetocaloric" conversion,
with the photons as source.
magneto=electromagnetique caloric=thermique   
Google presents some free translation-sites.

S
  dL

Paul-R

You'll find it here, but it takes a minute or so to convert.
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/3294687.pdf

PaulLowrance

Thanks Joe, Paul-R, and LancaIV
I should sometimes slow down and be a little patient, lol.  Paul, I tried that pdf file but it crashes my computer, lol.  Is this a patent of a "free energy" machine?

The following reply was continued from JackH's thread ->

Hi Rob,

Nearly all common magnetic materials possess extremely small MCE energy exchanges, relatively speaking. Instead of 50 megawatts per 100KHz, 1T, 1 cubic inch as in Gd and 15 megawatts in Finemet your core might exchange just a few hundred watts of power. Note that a ferrite core might exchange 200 watts, but we might be hard pressed to deprive the core of just a fraction of a percent of its energy exchange and that would be using special techniques. Under normal conditions the amount of energy leaked from a core is practically zero. We never know how well a core performs until it is tested-- it might have small domains. Most nanocrystalline materials have small domains on the order of a dozen or more nanometers. As to whether or not amorphous materials have similar or even smaller domains is yet to be tested. The data regarding amorphous materials so far seems to indicate the magnetic moments are randomly oriented (with no applied field), which equates to domains the size of one or two atoms in diameter.

If true, then amorphous materials are the Holy Grail of "Free Energy!"  There's probably a wide variance in amorphous materials. For example, two unique materials might appear similar in typical characteristics from permeability to saturation, etc., but their domain size might differ in magnitudes.  Still no answer even after asking over a dozen people who specialize in magnetic materials regarding to the domain size range in amorphous materials.

What's very exciting is learning about Bill Muller's research, which he claimed that amorphous materials are the secret to "free energy."  Has anyone any knowledge or experience in making Muller's amorphous material?  IMHO this could be vitally important research. Metglas is very expensive and just a single source. It would be great if we could construct a simple process of making Bill Muller's amorphous material.

Regards,
Paul Lowrance

PaulLowrance

I've added a new section to the MEMM wiki project, titled "Why Domain Size is a factor in Potential 'Free Energy'"

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:MEMM

Notice the images of domains.

Regards,
Paul Lowrance