Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gadolinium Magnet Generator.

Started by synchro1, April 03, 2015, 02:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ekimtoor1

Quote from: profitis on May 01, 2015, 01:35:27 PM
Quote ekim'a ferrite WILL NOT
raise the temp of the GD enough'

It will if we controll the temperature of the environment and keep it at just the critical temp of release.I'm thinking of a pendulum under some water perhaps that is kept stable via fishtank-heater?

Yeah, that's an interesting idea.  For sure, if there is something to be exploited, it will depend on very precise control of ambient temperature.  The water may not be necessary, just encapsulating the rig and controlling the air temp might be enough.

profitis

If you have a way to controll airtemp then yes(a sauna-room?greenhouse?)but I'm thinking water will be easier.water has a lovely tendency to hold heat(high heat capacity)

mscoffman

Quote from: profitis on May 01, 2015, 01:35:27 PM

Quote ekim'a ferrite WILL NOT
raise the temp of the GD enough'

It will if we controll the temperature of the environment and keep it at just the critical temp of release.I'm thinking of a pendulum under some water perhaps that is kept stable via fishtank-heater?

One of those papers on the internet discloses using a scientific instrument that is essentially a "hotplate" that is driven
by *Peltier* devices such that it allows adjustment of the plate temperature +/- through room temperature. One could
create a ridge of two different temperatures that essentially *forces* the Gd through its state transitions then experimentally
- slowly drop the forcing temperature away while keeping the primary temperature range "in a groove".

I favor these type experiments rather skullduggery then because it is very difficult to get your head around the magnitude
of magnetic, mechanical, thermal momentum or thermal energy ranges with any degree of accuracy, especially enough to
project any accurate functionality out of it.

..S..MarkSCoffman

mscoffman

Another thing, People are forgetting that if you want an adjustable magnetic field one can use an electromagnet
from one or two identical solenoids. There will be a heat pulse but one can isolate that. People seem to think that
since we are doing overunity experiments they must have all of or intermediate experiments overunity of permanent
magnets and then overlook the strength controllability of electromagnets.

synchro1

Quote from ekimtoor1: "But - a neo just grabs it and holds it".

At :40 seconds into this video JLN stresses how important perfect alignment is between North and South.

The ferrite torrid coil needs to be centered exactly between the two magnet poles to achieve the "Orbo" release effect:

The gap needs to be precisely controlled as well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTMQFvWkS9s

The Gadolinium sample needs to be precisely positioned between two opposite poles of two neo magnets and separated by a gap to react to the change in Curie point just like JLN'S ferrite toroid coil does to applied voltage. Exact distance and balance are critical. The "Magnetocaloric effect" might be sufficient to raise the temperature of the Gadolinium in that "Goldilocks Zone" to release the rotor stud.

Positioned at just the right distance equidistant and away from each magnet pole, the hairdryer should get the Gadolinium to act just like it does with the ferrite. A string and two neo cylinders facing N and S out can suspend the Gadolinium at 45ยบ for testing.