Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"The Shape of Things to Come"

Started by Mr XYZ, April 27, 2015, 11:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr XYZ

Well guys, here it is – Here is my contribution to this great quest of ours for O/U etc.
Like many of you, I have pursued this pathway for many years – I am not claiming that this presentation of mine is entirely new, or even entirely unique, but you will see that it is essentially original, and yet draws on many good ideas from wider research and studies. I will not be too wordy, or intellectual here, but simply present my main schematics with a few pertinent comments, which will attempt to capture the main ideas and offer hints. In other words, this will not be spoon-feeding, as anyone with an average IQ and a thirst for the truth will soon grasp what they are meant to, and will be able to run with it. I am not claiming that it is perfect, complete or even comprehensive either, or that the schematics are set in stone, but am offering them as good sensible suggestions for how to proceed further! You can be sure of 1 thing – I will not be back here every day scanning all the comments and dutifully answering, or trying to answer, all questions, smart or otherwise – One thing I have learnt over the years is not to exhaust myself with trying to please everybody – I am already freely offering and sharing far more than what is required of me, and that should be sufficient. You now have something precious in your hands – So what will you DO with it? ... (in that vein, I am expressing a sentiment very similar to Chris Sykes of hyiq.org e.g. see: http://www.overunity.com/15395/partnered-output-coils-free-energy/#.VT5CIPCKxiA  - Good On ya, Chris!)

Okay, so below I will soon share my technical stuff, but will also have to add a spiritual commentary after that, which I feel is entirely necessarily, and as part and parcel of the quest for physical truth, cannot be dispensed with! ... P.S. If and when I see fit, I will answer a selection of sensible questions, and/or reveal my real identity, if relevant, at the right time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are 2 types of schematics/drawings presented here: One is a set of Solid-State circuit schematics, all related to each other, and all based on QUADRATURE, that is the perfect or symmetrical, and perhaps even Synergistic interplay between 4 equal parts of a device. What is perhaps 'missing' are the permanent magnets (PMs) which are shown later in their relevant suggested positions! (If the scheme were adapted to a Rotational model) However, the intended rotational models is so close/similar to the Solid-State type of model that it is practically or essentially 'like unto it' in both design and function, and the rotational models can easily be adapted to solid-state, if not vice-versa.
You can see in most of these schematics that there is a set of 4 pancake coils aligned with 4 conic coils, but in fact I think this scheme of things can be applied to any shape of coil! I just have personal preferences for using conics and pancakes. However, I believe that it is essential to use TWO power sources in tandem as shown, and each should be aligned symmetrically with the basic circuit arrangement I have called the "QUAD Drive Circuit".
One of the benefits of such an arrangement is for REGENERATION of each battery source whilst in operation! Another is perfect harmony or balance, and of course ideally: Resonance! (I coin the phrase 'wrought resonance' in preference to 'forced resonance') And following on from this will be a way to extract/tap/harvest useable excess energy to a load – as you will see below...
Now for the rough summary of the principles of operation: - (this is also based on the quest to get around Lenz's law etc) – Each battery source DIVIDEs its voltage (or Emf) across the 2 adjacent coils, and a point to note here is that these 2 coils are arranged OPPOSITELY to one another in my schematics, so that at least in theory, scalar pulses are then created which meet at the centre (core/cube)
As soon as the pulse that is released through these 2 coils is stopped (cut), of course then each fly-back current is DIVERTED though it and another coils at Right Angles to it, via a single diode! This fly-back can be simply shorted out this way, OR it can also be redirected back/over to the OTHER battery source opposite from the original one!                                 - so the key-phrase here is, "DIVIDE and DIVERT" !!
You will also see if you examine the circuitry carefully enough, that each of the 2 original coils will discharge via 2 separate pathways into the same opposite battery, in a sort of quasi-parallel arrangement – this is one of the beauties of this tandem type circuit arrangement, and what's more, (of course after the corresponding pulse is released from the second/other pair of coils, it is then redirected to do the same thing to its opposite source/side). However, another key point here is that though the inputs are pulsed in OPPOSITE directions (against each other = vector-zero) the Outputs are released in the SAME direction  (thus vector-adding to one another) ! (Think of a Released Spring!)
For maximizing the effect of recharging here, I would recommend that these pulses be activated by Sequential signals 180 degrees out of phase with each other, THOUGH each signal should only be applied for a Quarter Cycle = 90 degrees each! This is to let the system 'breathe' or in other words, to give (relaxation) time for the fly-backs to traverse their pathways and have max effect! The other reason is to prevent a contradiction or opposition of currents, where the fly-back currents may be trying to oppose the new pulses coming from the other side(s).
Now you may be asking – What is the sense of sending the fly-back signals to other coils at right angles? It is to help us get around Lenz's law!  - as well as creating another condition that should assist in O/U :- setting up signals which are pulsed at right angles, both physically and time-wise! (one collapsing while the other rises, then falls..)
Although the same thing could be attempted by sending the signals to other sets of coils aligned with the originals, this could easily become too messy and in my mind it is better to separate out the source/load coils into different places/spaces at right angles, as this is tidier and more economical, as well as easier to visualize and keep track of. There is also a reason related to scalar wave action/reaction as hinted above, where the predicted output is at 90 degrees to the input! Ok so how/why does this get around Lenz's law? – because this scheme can easily be adapted to rotating PM motors, where perm mags are constantly rotating around this circuit arrangement) There will ideally be 4 perm mags, each with opposite poles from their neighbours facing inwards, so that then, as each PM comes around to face each outside coil pole, a voltage/current is induced into each one, which then ADDS energy to the fly-back pulse coming though it from its adjacent coils on the left/right! (as long as the polarity is arranged properly so as to ensure it is added and not subtracted!) – this also leads to the real possibility that extra energy can be sent over to the opposite battery sources, which can then increase as the rotational speed increases ... !  Now let me re-summarize:
(Using the classic PM mag motor type of setup) Four driving coils will be pulsed to attract/repel 4 PMs (of course using an exciter coil set, not a signal source) which will then start the system moving. As each PM then leaves its position  =  moves away from the point of attraction/repulsion, then the driving pulses/currents will be cut off, letting each back emf  => fly-back current pulse through it and an adjacent coil at right angles to it (thus my catch phrase of Divide and Divert, to help get around Lenz's law) However, each other coil at right angles is also then experiencing an incoming energy pulse due to the approach/departure of the next/same PM (as the whole scheme is arranged in perfect QUADRATURE)  - this extra energy can then be ADDED to the existing energy of the fly-back current coming through it, and then the combined current can/will be diverted via a diode and capacitor over to the opposite battery source for recharging = regeneration with each half cycle! – Any extra excess energy after that, as the system gains speed, can be siphoned off to a load via extra capacitors arranged in a slightly different way.
=======================================================

FatBird

WOW.  It's so Clear & Simple, that everyone will probably want to make one of these.  LOL
                                                                                                                                                      .

truesearch

@Mr XYZ:

Quotethis will not be spoon-feeding

You have my interest here. But I think it would be to EVERYONES advantage and progress if you would be willing to EXACTLY  outline one of your experiments so that some here can duplicate your efforts and compare results. (need wire-size, component specs, coil-winds, etc)

Unfortunately in the past we have seen alot of effort put into duplicating a build and then results do not match ~ then the original poster starts saying "you're doing it wrong!", "you're doing it wrong!" without actually identifying WHAT is different.  >:(

Wish you the best.
truesearch

Mr XYZ

Quote from: FatBird on April 28, 2015, 08:17:26 AM
WOW.  It's so Clear & Simple, that everyone will probably want to make one of these.  LOL
                                                                                                                                                      .
Joker noted! - No apologies, but I am not a CAD genie - This may be one of your skills, but it's Not one of mine - If you want it clearer, then i suggest redraw it yourself, if you are really interested - I can provide 1 photo of a prototype to help genuine people get a better picture, then Iff ( = if and only if) i get a genuine response, will be willing to provide greater detail.

N.B. There are many ways to implement this - Shown here is just 1 way, nothing is set in hardware!

Mr XYZ

Quote from: truesearch on April 28, 2015, 09:18:51 AM
@Mr XYZ:

It's good that I have your interest, however to save you waiting, there are NO exact specs about wire diameters, components etc - as I have deliberately left these things open to adaptation and/or the individuality of the sincere researcher/experimenter - you see? However, I believe i have provided more than sufficient detail regarding the required circuitry in those schematics.
What i am doing now is attaching a photo of a prototype that is beginning to implement this.
Yes i already know some people will say "not clear enough" etc, but this is it = all for now.
Compare it with the rough drawing i have made and you will see how it all fits together.

p.s. I will also send a write-up soon on how to Tune the Core ... ! 

You have my interest here. But I think it would be to EVERYONES advantage and progress if you would be willing to EXACTLY  outline one of your experiments so that some here can duplicate your efforts and compare results. (need wire-size, component specs, coil-winds, etc)

Unfortunately in the past we have seen alot of effort put into duplicating a build and then results do not match ~ then the original poster starts saying "you're doing it wrong!", "you're doing it wrong!" without actually identifying WHAT is different.  >:(

Wish you the best.
truesearch