Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Rosch probably faked their 5 KWatt KPP AuKW

Started by hartiberlin, May 05, 2015, 10:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumen

Quote from: seychelles on July 30, 2015, 03:00:47 PM
it does not matter this idea is archaic, with the exponential development
of new efficient technology one who invest in such a system will be left with
a white elephant.. see solar cells was invented just before the apollo mission
to the moon..but the generator we still use which is 100% inefficient
was invented by nikolas tesla. because it is still under the spell of lenze  law, friction, heat wastage
or to every action there is an opposite reaction. so for every one kw generated one needs to put 3kw..
the new idea will be that we learn to counter act the lenze and
movement inefficiencies.

Yea, and perpetual magnet motors to!

minnie

I think we found an ordinary spring to be one of the most efficient means
of recovering input energy. Air/water systems are very lossy, Webby went
to a lot of trouble trying to prove he could do it, whether he succeeded I
do not recall.
          John.

lumen

Energy recovery is of no use if you can only recover what you put into it.

In this system if you pump from the recovery tank which has 4 psi into the float which requires 8 psi while under 20 feet of water, then if you close the float and let the air flow back out to the recover tank which has 4 psi, you have gained energy. If you continue to pump it down to 0 psi then you have recovered all the air at little cost.

So in the end you have a 20 foot float distance with about 12 floats on the up side -2 gallons or better of water each float. That's some real torque produced.
I'm not trying to duplicate this process, just wondering if anyone calculated this to see what RPM would be required to produce the 5kw of power output they claim and see if it's any where near possible.

memoryman

For a detailed torque/power/energy analysis, go to the revolution-green website, where Simon D and Mark E have shown that the system is overall very inefficient.

lumen

Thanks memoryman,

Well I just had to do a rough calculation to see if this really has any chance of working.
If each float were 4 gallons (about 32 pounds of water each)
and there were 12 floats going up at one time (384 lbs pushing up)
and you could purge the water and recover the excess air in 1.8 seconds each float
with a tower of 20 feet you would yield and output of about 395 watts or .53 hp, without adding any loses.

If you simply minus the air pump of 120 watts you would have left an output of 275 watts to over come some friction loss.
I would estimate the total output to be about 200 watts above input max. With some areas of the calculation being estimated, I could suspect the output to be less than zero but with the air recovery it may possibly be 200 watts output!